Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ASTON VILLA v Brighton

ASTON VILLA v Brighton

Pre/post match chat, Live chat & Analysis

Aston Villa v Brighton

2019/20 Premier League - Matchday 10

Saturday, 19 October 2019

Villa Park, Birmingham

15.00 Kick-Off

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Hopefully another 3 points! 

Im attending with my son and two Brighton fans are making the journey with us. 

EPL (Premier League), Saturday 19/10/2019 : Aston Villa v Brighton and Hove Albion, KO 15:00 hours.

06/10/2019 : Although my prediction of a draw saw AVFC return a convincing win against Norwich, I am not going to fall into a superstition trap. I reckon AVFC will follow up the win at Norwich with another win when life resumes in a fortnight's time, hence my prediction below.

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton and Hove Albion

AVFC RFC SAFC

Brighton are no pushovers and have just smashed Spurs, we'll have to be at our best again to earn 3 points. Another ruthless display will do boys!

mzjj.jpg

12 hours ago, JustRich said:

Brighton are no pushovers and have just smashed Spurs, we'll have to be at our best again to earn 3 points. Another ruthless display will do boys!

I accept that Brighton are no pushovers and that we will have to be at our best, JR. To quote Vic Crowe (from 1972 iirc), 'We have to be professional and ruthless to the end'.

Regarding Tottenham, although Brighton beat them 3-0 I think that was largely due to THFC failing to perform as they normally do. It seems there are off-field tensions at THFC and that is adversely affecting their on-field performances.

AVFC RFC SAFC

On 10/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, Larry-AV said:

I accept that Brighton are no pushovers and that we will have to be at our best, JR. To quote Vic Crowe (from 1972 iirc), 'We have to be professional and ruthless to the end'.

Regarding Tottenham, although Brighton beat them 3-0 I think that was largely due to THFC failing to perform as they normally do. It seems there are off-field tensions at THFC and that is adversely affecting their on-field performances.

Fingers crossed mate. I just know all too well to get my hopes up when it comes to the Villa 😂

mzjj.jpg

Just hope all players return from another int.break without injurys- i see Heaton has withdrawn from the England squad.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Tihs fixture reminds me of Peever

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

Tihs fixture reminds me of Peever

Anybody reading that who doesn't know Peever will now think he's gay.🏳️‍🌈

Just now, dorset lion said:

Anybody reading that who doesn't know Peever will now think he's gay.🏳️‍🌈

😁

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg