Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avstu

Nathan Delfouneso (2006-2014)

Seems everytime he goes on loan to lower league clubs he scores and people get impressed by him.....then he comes back and does nothing. Think he is ment/destine to be a Championship player

He's been quite poor on his championship loans to be honest. 0 goals for Leicester and 1 goal in 11 for Burnley, Burnley were delighted when they signed him saying they had been trying to recruit him on loan for a long time, he ended up being in ineffective substitute by the the end of his loan there and it just didn't work out.

I know what you mean though with regards to being talked up and then disappointing but hopefully he has something in him yet.

He's been quite poor on his championship loans to be honest. 0 goals for Leicester and 1 goal in 11 for Burnley, Burnley were delighted when they signed him saying they had been trying to recruit him on loan for a long time, he ended up being in ineffective substitute by the the end of his loan there and it just didn't work out.

I know what you mean though with regards to being talked up and then disappointing but hopefully he has something in him yet.

Id love for him to proove me and many others wrong to be fair....I just cant see it though

Well he is at a decent team with good players like Thomas Ince there and hopefully he can learn abit from Kevin Phillips aswel. He does usually start off decent and then die down, lets hope he can keep firing the goals and give PL a headache next season

He's obviously found his level in the championship.

Good luck to the lad is what I say.

He has joined Coventry City on loan for the rest of the season. Best of luck to him!

His contract with us will come to an end in the summer and it is highly doubtful atm that he will renew this contract.

He has joined Coventry City on loan for the rest of the season. Best of luck to him! His contract with us will come to an end in the summer and it is highly doubtful atm that he will renew this contract.
Nice enough lad, shame get hasn't made the grade, good luck to him.