Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Crystal Palace 1-0 Aston Villa

34 minutes ago, Apollo said:

The sun has posted a story that our fans clashed with police in the stadium.

There were some posts on Twitter regarding that, at the end of the game ... I wonder why ?!

AVFC RFC SAFC

Steward threw a punch at a fan, kicked off, police man started hitting one with a baton, villa fans stuck together

mzjj.jpg

Robbed of a point but it wasnt a great performance, Had Heaton to thank that it was only 1-0 at that point with a couple of good saves, i dont think we offered much threat. Had to be Ayew tho, said it before the game.

PREDICTIONLEAGUE.gif

XBOX Gamertag : VillAlMiGhtY

01/09/2019 : All the EPL games affecting AVFC have been played now, so here is my analysis.

After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 38 to 29 ... that is, points after 38 games.
The maximum available is now 105 points, with 102 points left to play for.
AVFC are below par and 18th in the table, with 3 points and GD at -2 from 4 games.

Wolves lost 2-3 at Everton today. If they had lost by 2 goals then AVFC would have been 17th.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Very poor performance but that doesn’t excuse the fact that we’re robbed by a referee who seemed to have it in for us from the first minute. We had one or two more fouls than them in the first half but had four yellows?

On top of that Schlupp dived to get Guilbert booked. The referee even laughed at fans when they were singing your not fit to wear to referee.

I am glad it’s an international break. We need regroup and come back stronger. We need to start controlling games instead of sitting deap all the time. 

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant