Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Are you worried?

Posted (edited)

I would take Sturridge for a season for sure.

Edited by Apollo

Sturrdge does know where the net is-----i would,nt say no---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

2 hours ago, avstu said:

On the ball there 😂

Seriously I have to agree. I can't help but think that Smith has some real faith in Wesley to not bring someone else in. 

Would anyone consider a pay as you play deal for Daniel Sturridge?

Thank you, unfortunately Wesley is having a  mare.

Daniel Sturridge: Ex-Liverpool striker arrives in Turkey before expected Trabzonspor move

Think that boat has sailed, is Llorente available after leaving spuds?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Two defeats and 3 of the 5 goals conceded were beyond sloppy, I don't know whether to be worried because they were sloppy or optimistic because even amateurs wouldn't be that sloppy very often.

After giving Spurs a scare and gifting Bournemouth a two goal lead before playing them off the park I don't know whether to worry or not.

As for Sturridge I wanted him in the summer and want him even more now...unfortunately its not going to happen as he has just signed for Trabzzonspor, we'd best hope our players find their shooting boots and soon.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

Two defeats and 3 of the 5 goals conceded were beyond sloppy, I don't know whether to be worried because they were sloppy or optimistic because even amateurs wouldn't be that sloppy very often.

After giving Spurs a scare and gifting Bournemouth a two goal lead before playing them off the park I don't know whether to worry or not.

As for Sturridge I wanted him in the summer and want him even more now...unfortunately its not going to happen as he has just signed for Trabzzonspor, we'd best hope our players find their shooting boots and soon.

Seen a few say that we will sign a free transfer tomorrow. Be surprised if true. Who is still available on a free?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

worry? why? we have played 2 games, and both teams we have played are very strong sides, spurs, amongst the top 5 strongest in the pl, Bournemouth, are still a strong side, wait for us to play a few  more games  before you even think about worry, we have the makings of a good footballing side, but we have a lot to learn yet, experience does not come in a couple of weeks, and we need a lot more of that to be playing in the pl, but im sure it will come. we got promoted last season, all on a penalty, we were lucky, dont expect to much to soon,  we will struggle for a long time,  but it will come. im sure of it.

3 defeats in 4, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. We need a performance and a victory against West Ham.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

3 defeats in 4, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. We need a performance and a victory against West Ham.

Not so much the 3 defeats in 4 but rather the teams that have beaten us. 

We need to be getting points from the Bournemouth and Palace matches as these are teams that Imo will be struggling come the seasons end.

It is concerning with no real options I can see available to DS  to mix things up in attack.

Really need 3 points from the hammers, certainly cannot afford another defeat.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Next 5 games we have wet spam, Brighton and Burnley at home. Those imo are absolutely must win. 

Norwich away is also winnable. I know on paper that's easier said than done but..

mzjj.jpg