Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Recommended Posts

Aston Villa v Everton

ASTON VILLA vs EVERTON

Pre/post match chat, Live chat & Analysis

Aston Villa v Everton

2019/20 Premiership - Matchday 3

Friday, 23rd August

Villa Park, Birmingham

20.00 Kick-Off

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites

Conor needs recalling i thought the free kicks and corners were very poor on saturday corners were failing to beat the first player and the tippy tappy ones were completely ineffective and any,free kicks were wasted,he is worth his place for dead ball kicks alone,maybe alongside Luiz at the expense of AEL?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, freddy said:

Conor needs recalling i thought the free kicks and corners were very poor on saturday corners were failing to beat the first player and the tippy tappy ones were completely ineffective and any,free kicks were wasted,he is worth his place for dead ball kicks alone,maybe alongside Luiz at the expense of AEL?

I was surprised he was dropped if I am being honest. I wasn't overly convinced by Luiz but it seems like i was the minority with that thought.

I wouldnt be against a midfield like this:

 

Luiz

McGinn     Hourihane      Grealish

Trezeguet

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, avstu said:

I was surprised he was dropped if I am being honest. I wasn't overly convinced by Luiz but it seems like i was the minority with that thought.

I wouldnt be against a midfield like this:

 

Luiz

McGinn     Hourihane      Grealish

Trezeguet

i,d go with that-----to me Connor does,nt get the credit he deserves---a lot of what he does seems to go unnoticed--i said saturday he reminds me very much of Frank Carrodus----as i said previously is worth his place for dead ball kicks alone---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, freddy said:

i,d go with that-----to me Connor does,nt get the credit he deserves---a lot of what he does seems to go unnoticed--i said saturday he reminds me very much of Frank Carrodus----as i said previously is worth his place for dead ball kicks alone---

His work rate his brilliant. Its so easy to overlook a busybody

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites

EPL (Premier League), Friday 23/08/2019 : Aston Villa v Everton, KO 20:00 hours, SKY.

21/08/2019 : If a virus-free stream becomes available I will post the link.

Prediction (in Prediction League), made on 19/08/2019 : Aston Villa 2-1 Everton

 

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately can't see this one ending well for us, if I was a betting man I would put my money on an Everton win.

Getting anything from this will be a bonus IMO.

Fingers crossed.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Larry-AV changed the title to Aston Villa 2-0 Everton
  • Larry-AV unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...