Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Larry-AV

AVF Prediction League Tables, 2019-2020

AVillaFan Prediction League Tables, Season 2019-2020

06/08/2019 : I will post an image of the Players' Table after each match, with the Full table on Twitter under #AVLPL and linked to the image post here in this thread.

The codings are Wk01 = League, FA01 = FA Cup, FL01 = League Cup.
The League will go from Wk01 to Wk38, the Cups will go as far as Aston Villa goes in each competition ... hopefully all the way in both.
Q5dhogE.jpg

Edited by Larry-AV
ERROR - Title displayed within OP (again !).

AVFC RFC SAFC

14/08/2019 : Going by last Season I think the table put through the image hosting site will be unreadable on AVF, so I shall just link on here to my original table on Twitter. Click on the image and then enlarge it.

Players Only Table for Game 01, Wk01 (Tottenham Hotspur).
Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending).
Wk01 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 68 active participants out of 68 players this time.
There were some duplicated names and in all cases I have scored against the consolidated name instead of the duplicate name. All movements from this game are from alpha order to score order.

EPL (Premier League), Saturday 10/08/2019 : Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 Aston Villa

Full table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB82W8VWsAEO8eU?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm01-Wk01.png 14/08/2019

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

18/08/2019 : Prediction League Table for Game 02, Wk02 (Bournemouth).
The table as posted on AVF through the image hosting site is shrunk by that site and becomes unreadable. To avoid this I have linked my original table posted on Twitter to AVF. Click on the link below then click again to enlarge the image to full size.
Table Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending).
19/08/2019 Update, late scores incorporated.
Wk02 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 47 active participants out of 80 players this time. Nobody scored any points and all movements are based on who played.

EPL (Premier League), Saturday 17/08/2019 : Aston Villa 1-2 Bournemouth

Original table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECV-USgWkAEeOAl?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm02-Wk02-V2.png 19/08/2019

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

26/08/2019 : Prediction League Table for Game 03, Wk03 (Everton).
The table as posted on AVF through the image hosting site is shrunk by that site and becomes unreadable. To avoid this I have linked my original table posted on Twitter to AVF.
Click on the link below then click again to enlarge the image to full size.
Table Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending). Wk03 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 41 active participants out of 83 players this time.

EPL (Premier League), Friday 23/08/2019 : Aston Villa 2-0 Everton

Original table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EC5uKjjXYAQDC4T?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm03-Wk03.png 26/08/2019

AVFC RFC SAFC

28/08/2019 : Prediction League Table for Game 04, FL01 (Crewe Alexandra).
The table as posted on AVF through the image hosting site is shrunk by that site and becomes unreadable. To avoid this I have linked my original table posted on Twitter to AVF.
Table Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending). FL01 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 29 active participants out of 85 players this time.

League Cup Round 2, Tuesday 27/08/2019 : Crewe Alexandra 1-6 Aston Villa

Original table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDFB01-WsAAI034?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm04-FL01.png 28/08/2019

AVFC RFC SAFC

03/09/2019 : Prediction League Table for Game 05, Wk04 (Crystal Palace).
Table Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending). Wk04 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 36 active participants out of 86 players this time.
I forgot to predict in this Game. Of the 36 who did predict, only one player scored points !

EPL (Premier League), Saturday 31/08/2019 : Crystal Palace 1-0 Aston Villa

Original table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDgFbRfWwAEU3Gc?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm05-Wk04.png 03/09/2019

AVFC RFC SAFC

17/09/2019 : Prediction League Table for Game 06, Wk05 (West Ham United).
Table Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending).
Wk05 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 31 active participants out of 87 players this time.
There was one duplicated name and I have scored against the consolidated name instead of the duplicate name.

EPL (Premier League), Monday 16/09/2019 : Aston Villa 0-0 West Ham United

Original table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EEr7aOLXsAATRQq?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm06-Wk05.png 17/09/2019

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.

AVFC RFC SAFC

23/09/2019 : Prediction League Table for Game 07, Wk06 (Arsenal).
Table Sorted by Player Name (ascending) within From (ascending) within Played (descending) within Score (descending) within Total (descending). Wk06 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 27 active participants out of 88 players this time.

EPL (Premier League), Sunday 22/09/2019 : Arsenal 3-2 Aston Villa

Original table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFKbtN0X4AA3I2_?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm07-Wk06.png 23/09/2019

AVFC RFC SAFC

26/09/2019 : Prediction League Table for Game 08, FL02 (Brighton and Hove Albion).
FL02 shows who played in this game (Y or N); there were 19 active participants out of 88 players this time.

League Cup Round 3, Wednesday 25/09/2019 : Brighton and Hove Albion 1-3 Aston Villa

Original table on Twitter, link : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFZ65OIX4AkDrqz?format=png&name=large : AVF-2019-Gm08-FL02.png 26/09/2019

AVFC RFC SAFC

28/09/2019 : I have just found out that the image hosting site I used, Tinypic, has closed.

Fortunately the Prediction League is not affected this Season as I post the Table for each Game on Twitter and link it to AVF.

The 'Players Only' Tables from 2018-2019 are lost, but the Main Tables from Game 32 onwards can still be seen via their Twitter Links.

All earlier Tables from 2018-2019 and previous Seasons are now lost, due to Tinypic closing down.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC