Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Transfer rumours

Superb news to hear mccormack has gone, but what a waste of money he was.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

31 minutes ago, rogerstan said:

rather stick with red dead redemption 2 if you dont like em, you can shoot em.

Then die of tuberculosis,  rip Arthur Morgan. 

Few suggesting Mings and Jota is just a matter of time.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

15 hours ago, avstu said:

Few suggesting Mings and Jota is just a matter of time.

With the amount of players leaving and that we need to sign I just hope we have our business done as early as possible. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

48 minutes ago, Dublin Villain said:

With the amount of players leaving and that we need to sign I just hope we have our business done as early as possible. 

These owners don't mess around.  Smith doesn't mess around.  I'm confident he knows exactly who he wants and what he can get.  They wouldn't have released so many players in one fell swoop if they weren't sure of their intentions.

As of the 6th we are no longer under EFL ratification,  which may explain why there is a delay in getting Jota, Mings, El Ghazi and Hause over the line...Not that I want Jota mind you I hope that falls through. But still...

Expect something from tomorrow onwards I guess

mzjj.jpg

1 hour ago, JustRich said:

As of the 6th we are no longer under EFL ratification,  which may explain why there is a delay in getting Jota, Mings, El Ghazi and Hause over the line...Not that I want Jota mind you I hope that falls through. But still...

Expect something from tomorrow onwards I guess

Jota's record at Brentford was decent for a striker let alone a winger and it seems Smith thinks he can get that out of him in the PL....if he can its what we have been crying out for, beats buying overpriced "names" who cost a fortune and deliver bugger all.

Aston Villa have launched an enquiry over the availability of Chelsea centre back Fikayo Tomori, according to the Football Insider.

The report states that Villa are in the market for centre backs this summer with Axel Tuanzebe, Tyrone Mings and Kourtney Hause set to return to their parent clubs following the completion of their loan deals.

avfc have triggered the option to sign #Wolves defender Kortney Hause on a permanent deal. Fee of around £3m #wwfc

John Percy (telegraph)