Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Transfer rumours

7 hours ago, avstu said:

The signings just keep coming. Seems like this Brentford lad is about to sign..

Would be very pleased to see Benrahma sign and a striker, I still feel were a little light in this area.  The wide men and forwards we have I believe are all untested at this level. 

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Mbaye Diagne a senegalese striker being rumoured to be in negotiations.  Plays for Galatasaray, career appears underwhelming and turns 28 in October, seems an odd one if true as not in line with Villa's transfer strategy this window for outfield players.

1 hour ago, markymark said:

Mbaye Diagne a senegalese striker being rumoured to be in negotiations.  Plays for Galatasaray, career appears underwhelming and turns 28 in October, seems an odd one if true as not in line with Villa's transfer strategy this window for outfield players.

Agree with this. One of the strangest links and I hope nothing in it. He doesn't  fit the profile given his age and value and his career is rather underwhelming . Even his goals stats are glossed over by penalties. This would fall under the category of spending for the sake of it.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Rumour: West Brom, Stoke and Bristol will battle for the signature of Scott Hogan.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Hello to everyone.
I'm a fan of galatasaray and I will tell you about the Mbaye Diagne. (The transfer claim is correct, Turkish correct names are confirmed.) I will be objective when giving information.

Diagne is now close to reaching the top of his career. In our league, he scored 42 goals and 5 assists in 46 games. A striker from the Juventus infrastructure. These are statistical comments. Let me interpret now.

Some people say that watching the player's youtube skills video is not very good quality. This is not true. Diagné of Turkey may sever his career. Kasimpasa and Galatasaray.

If we look at Diagne's profile in Kasımpaşa, we can say that he is not a very active player and he is a little slow, but his physique and power are fine. Actually, he's a complete punisher. The rate of making the balls to goal from his foot and head within the penalty area was very high because he has a good concentration and he is always in the right place in the penalty area. If you've seen this feature in youtube videos, you'll see that Diagne scored lots of carom goals.It is not by chance to throw those goals between of 5-6 players.

Other than that, his head strokes are good. If you have good midfielders, Mbaye will score many heads.

Most importantly, diagne and trezeguet get along well in play we were going to buy Trezeguet with Diagne, but our financial situation was not good.

Now let's talk about the performance in Galatasaray.
First of all, you must know: If we're going to tell the truth, Diagne made trouble in Kasımpaşa in order to come to Galatasaray, so it is true to say that Diagne did not a good camp and good trainings properly during the half of period. After, at the beginning of the second half of the league in a match,Diagne willingly fouled an opponent and received a red card, missed 4 games. 

Thereupon Kasimpasa sold Diagne unwillingly to Galatasaray. (10 Million Euros)

As a result, we got a physically weakened player with a lack of training and games, and as soon as Diagne arrived, he played his first game in our club.

Galatasaray of Turkey's biggest club. The crowd of fans (I certainly do not exaggerate) compete with team fans like Borissia Dortmund-Bayern Munich. In Europe, Real Madrid (132 million), Barcelona (102 million) Manchester United (46 million) teams, followed by the fourth most social media interaction club is Galatasaray. (37 million) (Champions League Champion Liverpool ranks 5th with 34 million)

I mean, when a player is transferred to our team, the pressure and expectation on him is very high. Diagne was crushed under this pressure due to the lack of physical well being. He couldn't score except for a few matches. (In the meantime, I'll tell the ministers the suspicion that Diagne has more goals from penalty: Diagne is a player who is good at winning a penalty and loves it.)

Of course, with the support of fans, Mbaye started to score goals in the running game after a while, even scoring a great head goal in the last minute, allowing us to bring the championship.

Although we were champions this year, we were bad as a team, but this year we are building a good squad. :) But we still have 1-2 important shortcomings and we have trouble with an FFP, so we need money. 😞 We will play in the Champions League. If Diagne scores 2-3 goals in the Champions League, we will sell the player for at least 20 million euros but the money is needed now. Unfortunately we have a lack of midfield. We'll miss he, we'll be very well if he stay at team this year, but it looks like it's going to be a Premier League, it is a very big league and Aston Villa is an attractive club.  

👑 Mbaye "King Kong" Diagne 👑

Hogan poised to join Stoke on loan.

Aston Villa's £15million summer signing Douglas Luiz has finally been granted a work permit, reports in Brazil have confirmed.

The exciting Manchester City capture was officially announced by Villa on July 25 but, frustratingly, has had to stay out in Rio de Janeiro and train alongside a personal trainer until the work visa was passed.

Douglas, 21, has been keeping himself in tip-top shape back home in Brazil and has uploaded countless fitness videos of him working out on Instagram.

Brazilian media outlet globo.com has today announced that the Brazilian under-23 captain was granted his permit on Monday evening (August 5) and was due to fly into Birmingham late on Tuesday (August 6).

Seems to be all shaping up for the start of the season must admit am a bit surprised at all of the new signings takes me back to the "moneyball" era a wee bit.

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Hogan has signed for Stoke on a season long loan.  Got to believe we have a replacement lined up. 

2 hours ago, markymark said:

Hogan has signed for Stoke on a season long loan.  Got to believe we have a replacement lined up. 

I won't miss him.  I'd prefer they sell him and scrape back some of the coin they pissed away on him in the first place.  Hopefully he will do well enough at Joke City to raise his value a bit.