Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Transfer rumours

ElGhaziTuanzebeView.ashx?mh=720&mw=1280&

Villa expect to sign El Ghazi

Aston Villa are expected to turn Anwar El Ghazi’s loan deal into a permanent one this summer.

The play-off hero scored a crucial goal in the 2-1 win over Derby County at Wembley and wants to stick around.

Villa are understood to have the option to sign him from Lille, although the exact details are not clear.

El Ghazi, represented by Jorge Mendes, said discussions will now take place to 'hopefully' thrash out a deal:

“I have really enjoyed it here and I love the club, and the fans.

Source: Link

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

so many rumours flying around linking us with half a team already!

personally i reckon Axel and Tammy will return to their parent clubs---Hause El Ghazi and Mings they are a different matter---all have proved their worth, and if we can buy them fine make them permanent,

a player i,d like to see in our beloved Claret and Blue is fellow Villa fan --Joe Lolley,

it looks like being a busy and very interesting summer---

VTID---

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Albert Adomah has been released by Aston Villa. He was told today that his contract would not be renewed my manager Dean Smith. Confirmed by his brother.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

3 hours ago, avstu said:

His stats arent great I agree and we don't have a great record with players from the French league.

I do question if Smith does have the final say on transfers. For example, was Kalinic his signing?

I wonder that too. It's one reason I'm not a fan of sporting directors tbh. If they assist with and control scouting amd make recommendations amd build relationships with other clubs to help buy players then brilliant. But I always think the final say on transfers should be with the manager. For me Kalinic and Guilbert don't fit the bill in comparison to what Smith has been saying about transfers 

mzjj.jpg

Aston Villa are targeting a stunning swoop for Birmingham City's Jota

AVFC are keen on this BCFC star after winning promotion to the Premier League

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

3 hours ago, markymark said:

Aston Villa are targeting a stunning swoop for Birmingham City's Jota

AVFC are keen on this BCFC star after winning promotion to the Premier League

He's not big enough for us as a starter, may be a decent sub to bring on but for who as we have no recognised  right winger, now uncle albert has gone (not that he was ever good enough for the  premier league) 

44 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

He's not big enough for us as a starter, may be a decent sub to bring on but for who as we have no recognised  right winger, now uncle albert has gone (not that he was ever good enough for the  premier league) 

Little disappointed myself, and certainly wouldn't class it as a 'stunning swoop'.  Personally would rather we targeted Harry Wilson. 

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

17 minutes ago, markymark said:

Little disappointed myself, and certainly wouldn't class it as a 'stunning swoop'.  Personally would rather we targeted Harry Wilson. 

was expecting better after 'the skys the limit' remark on monday. Are they planning a worse case scenario so we come straight back up????? dangerous IMO

Silly season well and truly under way. Taking every rumour with a pinch of salt tbh. I'll believe in the Jota rumour when I see him with the shirt. 

mzjj.jpg

I just hope we can secure the likes of Mings and El Ghazi.

need to try and keep the core of the team. Don’t want to do a Fulham.