Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 2-1 Derby County

What a day! We deserve a day like that following the years of misery.

I love this football club.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

pissing down with rain, but i dont give a dam, the feelings from yesterday overcome anything else, what a day, what a game, and what a team, cant wait till next season, its gonna be a long summer to us all, well done lads, ive had liverpool supporters ringing me up and saying how glad they are for us to be going up, (friends of course)

Rough as a badgers arse today. What. A. Day. 

Just watched the highlights as I spent all game singing. Never heard Wembley so loud. So proud of this team. Hope we can now keep our loanees and add a couple in key positions. Let's not break this team up! Consistency is key

mzjj.jpg

UTV

I think if we Mings, El Ghazi and Abraham 

Bring in new full backs and a right winger with a holding midfielder we will be fine

Back where we belong and with the way Sawiris and Edens have set us up off the pitch I don't see us coming back down anytime soon.

Cant believe the coach parking arrangements---a "yellow" and an" orange" coach park Villa having the latter- had to walk through loads and loads of Derby fans to get back to the coach--not all were of a friendly persuasion!--can only imagine the hastle if our opponents had been someone that dont particularily like us!!!!----surely for a national stadium some sort of segregation can be sorted???

full credit to the Official Coach 12 driver---arrived at Wembley  11.20  --and was i do believe the first one to arrive back at Villa Park,

where cars had to be parked yet again at the away fans coach and car park  Brookfield  or something-- which last summer was under threat of being sold off!! ----no explaination could be given as to why the North Stand car park could,nt be used,

saw the players get a real rousing send off by a singing clapping and cheering crowd numbering easily 250-300 as they boarded the coach for the short trip from the hotel---that surely must have given them a high---.

a good no a great day out---

great to see almost everyone on the pitch at the end---players,owners coach,s medical staff----it sure seems as though Villa is  now one big happy family.

Nice to bump into Andy  "Boldfinger"  outside the Tesco extra store.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png