Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Playoffs

Recommended Posts

Playoffs

Is anyone else bricking it? I said last year that I don't know if I could go through the playoffs again and yet since Christmas its something we have been trying our hardest to be involved in.

After a fantastic run, we are officially there and now I am unsure how I feel about it. 


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • looks like it may well be Albion---after Rodrigues hand ball" goal" and Jack getting nobbled,at the Hawthorns,i reckon we owe em one,---but nothing is certain yet---Leeds could well stay in that 3rd spot,and play the team in 6th,----if we get through its the play-off final that gives me the ebbe -gebbes after our not turning up last season.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im looking forward too it,hopefully beating WBA on the way,il miss the championship,the villa away days in these lower league teams stadiums looked brilliant wont be the same atmosphere in the likes of the emirates,stamford bridge or the eithad


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

im looking forward too it,hopefully beating WBA on the way,il miss the championship,the villa away days in these lower league teams stadiums looked brilliant wont be the same atmosphere in the likes of the emirates,stamford bridge or the eithad

Everything about the Championship has been better apart from the amount of mid-week games for me. I think the fans across the league are better and more passionate. 90% of the teams in this league will have a go at you regardless of their position so you don't get too many games like that Spurs one last night.

BUT we want to be the best and to achieve this you need to be in the Premiership.


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, avstu said:

Everything about the Championship has been better apart from the amount of mid-week games for me. I think the fans across the league are better and more passionate. 90% of the teams in this league will have a go at you regardless of their position so you don't get too many games like that Spurs one last night.

BUT we want to be the best and to achieve this you need to be in the Premiership.

aye,aston villa are a PL club history & fan base wise


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

aye,aston villa are a PL club history & fan base wise

We just need to prove this now

tom hanks snl GIF by Saturday Night Live


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only reason I want promotion is to buy Mings and keep grealish and McGinn. The premier league is so boring nothing excites me about it whatsoever but financially, it's needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

The only reason I want promotion is to buy Mings and keep grealish and McGinn. The premier league is so boring nothing excites me about it whatsoever but financially, it's needed. 

It will break me when we lose Jack 


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont feel quite so optimistic as i have done throughout this season, if we all turn up i feel we are a match for anyone in this league, and for me to say that is quite something, utv

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, avstu said:

It will break me when we lose Jack 

Aye but it was an epic move by Deano to give him the armband and Deano keeps on saying he,s got a long future at Villa we now seem to all be firing as one the team spirit and rapport fan to player to fan is second to none there will sure be some tears shed if Jack does go but i cant imagine him being held so high and in such high esteem anywhere in the fickle money orientated premiership as much as he is at Villa Park its selfish to say but i hope he emulates previous greats Brian Little and Gary Shaw and remains a one club man avoiding injury of course.


2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...