Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

Brexit,has went full on gammon!!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, dorset lion said:

My ideal scenario would be that the different nations of the British Isles became one nation, but far too many Irish and Scots see the English as the enemy, ironically usually the very people who call us gammons, bigots and little Englanders when we object to the undemocratic nature of the EU.

I don't see England as the enemy mate trust me,i like England,english people,and a lot its culture & I actually like the English accent*well most accents) its the the union I don't like which is 1/4 Scottish,but the worst kind of Scottish(the gammon type) as for the word gammon its nothing to d with race but a mindset,i wouldn't get my knickers in a twist we get constantly called anti-Semitic for being against Zionism,loony leftys & commie's & Stalinists,i have even been called this on this forum,but water of a ducks back mate,also don't you think dragging independent nations with their own language culture etc against their will into one big greater England or Britain or whatever you want to call it will cause too much of a divide,make us all independent all good neighbours who trade some will be in the E.U probably England & wales with both Scotland & Ireland in the E.U,sorted everyone is happy,one thing I will agree with the Brexit voters is I can understand their rage,promised Brexit then not going ahead with it all,i wouldn't be happy if it happened with me & our indy vote if we won in 2014,so I can understand all yer frustration im not oblivious to it,but its just sad & im sure you''ll agree that some of Brexit has attracted some undesirable element,turnung it into tommy robinson rallies,then the whole Brexit thing loses all meaning,im sure many balck & Asians voted Brexit too,no doubt


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LukeReeves92 said:

4 million of us voted ukip but in our voting system that means nothing unfortunately mate. I think the inevitable is violence on the streets and that's what happens when you ignore democracy. 

It meant we got our referendum Luke and parliaments behaviour  since will have opened a lot of eyes regarding the fragility of democracy.

Those 4 million votes were widely dispersed and though it only got UKIP 1 seat they were second in 120 others, if Brexit had been fought on general election rules Brexit would have won by a landslide.

As I said in my last post if half of those who voted Brexit switch to UKIP they will win as those votes will in the main be ex Tory and Labour voters.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

I don't see England as the enemy mate trust me,i like England,english people,and a lot its culture & I actually like the English accent*well most accents) its the the union I don't like which is 1/4 Scottish,but the worst kind of Scottish(the gammon type) as for the word gammon its nothing to d with race but a mindset,i wouldn't get my knickers in a twist we get constantly called anti-Semitic for being against Zionism,loony leftys & commie's & Stalinists,i have even been called this on this forum,but water of a ducks back mate,also don't you think dragging independent nations with their own language culture etc against their will into one big greater England or Britain or whatever you want to call it will cause too much of a divide,make us all independent all good neighbours who trade some will be in the E.U probably England & wales with both Scotland & Ireland in the E.U,sorted everyone is happy,one thing I will agree with the Brexit voters is I can understand their rage,promised Brexit then not going ahead with it all,i wouldn't be happy if it happened with me & our indy vote if we won in 2014,so I can understand all yer frustration im not oblivious to it,but its just sad & im sure you''ll agree that some of Brexit has attracted some undesirable element,turnung it into tommy robinson rallies,then the whole Brexit thing loses all meaning,im sure many balck & Asians voted Brexit too,no doubt

I'd never drag independent nations into a union, I just said It would be my ideal as to me somebody from Dublin is no more foreign than somebody from London. I realise that not many in Dublin would share my opinion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you think the next big gen election labour might get into power? just with Teresa may & Brexit carry on?


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

02/04/2019 : The majority of Labour and many Tory MPs are anti-Brexit, despite standing for election in 2017 on manifestos that stated they would implement the result of the 2016 Referendum. All the manouverings in Parliament reflect their inability to agree on an alternative to remaining in the EU and none of these alternatives are what they truly believe in anyway. The only thing they do agree on is blocking a 'No Deal' Brexit.
No Deal is the legal default the MPs have themselves set and which they are trying to avoid. If the EU refuses a further extension to Article 50, understandable if it will only give time for more dithering, this will leave the MPs staring at the 'cliff edge' of No Deal.
In that situation I reckon the Government will Revoke Article 50, as this will be the only option left in their control. There are strategic benefits to this, namely, we retain the Rebate, our Opt-outs from the Euro and Schengen and retain our representation in Brussels. It will mean no Brexit for now, but not forever.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.
  • Upvote 1

AVFC RFC SAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so angry about the lies and pussy footing around. I really really hope we never see corbyn In power. One thing for sure is I'll never vote again, democracy is dead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LukeReeves92 said:

I'm so angry about the lies and pussy footing around. I really really hope we never see corbyn In power. One thing for sure is I'll never vote again, democracy is dead. 

Don't get angry get even, vote UKIP and screw the bastards over before they finally achieve their goal of tying us fully into the EU when our vote will truly become meaningless.

Democracy is still alive, its just idiots keep on voting for the same two groups and are then surprised when f*ck all changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

02/04/2019 : The majority of Labour and many Tory MPs are anti-Brexit, despite standing for election in 2017 on manifestos that stated they would implement the result of the 2016 Referendum. All the manouverings in Parliament reflect their inability to agree on an alternative to remaining in the EU and none of these alternatives are what they truly believe in anyway. The only thing they do agree on is blocking a 'No Deal' Brexit.
No Deal is the legal default the MPs have themselves set and which they are trying to avoid. If the EU refuses a further extension to Article 50, understandable if it will only give time for more dithering, this will leave the MPs staring at the 'cliff edge' of No Deal.
In that situation I reckon the Government will Revoke Article 50, as this will be the only option left in their control. There are strategic benefits to this, namely, we retain the Rebate, our Opt-outs from the Euro and Schengen and retain our representation in Brussels. It will mean no Brexit for now, but not forever.

Fully agree Larry, Brexit isn't going through under this parliament so I'd rather stay in for now than half leave. We get to fight again at the next general election because there is a party that will take us out if we vote for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30 March 2019 at 5:13 PM, markymark said:

 yer own fault voting tory - HOW DARE YOU, I HAVE NEVER VOTED TORY IN MY LIFE AND NEVER WILL.  Family history is miners, so my dislike for tories and maggie thatcher, is well known by people at work whom i vent my spleen to when they mention thatchers name.

 

 tories are too war hungry - Apologies, thought Tony BLAIR was Labour, my mistake.  Must have got the WMD story mixed up.  😏 

You should look at comrade scargill for the demise of the miners mate.


image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B6! said:

You should look at comrade scargill for the demise of the miners mate.

Regardless of how sh*t scargill was,shame on thatcher and the tories


m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...