Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Larry-AV

England Schedule, 2019

09/10/2019 : Tyrone Mings and Tom Heaton were both called up for England again, but Heaton has had to pull out (handy injury ?).

AVFC RFC SAFC

11/10/2019 : Updated OP, European Championship Qualifying Group A.

Statuesque England deservedly beaten tonight by a fluid Czech team.

Friday 11th October : Czech Republic 2-1 England

AVFC RFC SAFC

i reckon both Jack and Tyrone are certainly good enough for the 3 Lions---how Keane gets the nod before Mings beats me,a leader is needed in that back 4 and i sure didnt see one last night,---a creative player is needed in that one speed midfield----Jacks the lad, and hows about Tammy leading the line? that would be a spine that served Villa so well last season----but i dont see it happening---not under Southgate anyway----guess will have to wait till Frankie Boy becomes England manager,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

I loved when Southgate was made manager. He had fresh ideas, promised that players would have to be in form and playing regular for their club sides.

Now we are back to where we was before he started. Players being called up too early because they play for bigger clubs, the same old faces regardless of their form or game time for their club sides.

He allowed fans to love watching England again and then we go back to the same old stale football. Yes we will qualify for the Euro's next summer but we won't win anything as long as we continue this route.

Freddy mentioned chances for Grealish and Mings. I agree although not so sure on Mings - he tends to be the player who causes us problems at the moment despite how dominate he can be. But certainly Jack. Then you have other players like Tarkowski, Mee and Maddison just off the top of my head.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Tyrone Mings makes his International Debut tonight v Bulgaria,

Congratulations and good luck Tyrone lad---make it a permanent spot,

VTID-------------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

By heck how easy was that? England won 6-0,  Tyrone didnt put a foot wrong---and seemed to emerge unscathed so should be ok for Saturday---nice one Tyrone,

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

14/10/2019 : Updated OP, European Championship Qualifying Group A.

Monday 14th October : Bulgaria 0-6 England

Good to see Tyrone Mings overcome all adversity - on and off the pitch - on his England debut and come through intact for the team that really matters this Saturday.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC