Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Larry-AV

Aston Villa 3-0 Middlesbrough

11 minutes ago, freddy said:

Good all round display, Mings immense and a colossus in defence for a player his height his ability to switch sides is amazing-- Hause Elmo Taylor playing with energy and confidence, Whelan  getting to almost every second ball, breaking up attacks spraying the ball around and getting around the pitch like an 18 year old,must love hearing his name chanted, Steer commands his box sprints out to clear the ball shows confidence which must spread across the back four, SJM and Jack looking so dam good together,--Tammy  trys works and trys, Green and El Ghazi  growing with confidence every game,

good substitutions good attendance 36200+-----good atmosphere,smiling faces everywhere Villa Park is a good place to be these days--

well done you Villa Boyzz well done Deano and his management team--another weekend to be enjoyed----Cheers everyone.

VTID----

This ^^

For me whelan was man of the match. Best I've seen him in a villa top. Mcginn and grealish compliment each other so well. The defence was solid, Mings and Hause are as solid as a rock. Can't see them losing their places to anyone. Tammy is a ball ache for any defense in this league his effort is so refreshing and to top it off kienan Davis gets some game time. What a  day. Role on Blackburn in what has to be a win if we are to finish in the playoffs. We have a hard run in until the end of the season so these games are the must wins. UTV

i agree with Luke---Whelan got my MOM too pushed closely by SJM and Mings---in fact all played well, mention for Davis getting on and creating the third goal---

Both Whelan and Taylor seem to have reinvented their form at Stoke and Swansea where they received numerous caps for their respective countries --am well pleased for both,---a wry wee smile broke across Whelan,s face in the second half when he came to take a corner at The Holte/ Deadly Doug flag--when he was greeted with "Whelan Whelan-----------Whelan"

at the end they virtually all came to The Holte to applaud the fans----Tammy Jack and Mings lingering and lapping it up-----this rapport is great to see----

Bournemouth must have real good CB,s if Mings cant command a first team slot----!!! this boy is a colossus in defence and is forming a dam good partnership with Hause----"Our Hause----in the middle of defence",

lets not get carried away  --- we are playing some good football  its looking good----but the lauded 5th and 6th spots are being contested by 8 clubs  nerves fitness skill and experience will sure be tested in the final run in!

VTID

yet another goal i missed at VP this season due to being in the smoking area !!

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy