FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Aston Villa

Larry-AV

not getting carried away just because we beat a crap side by the odd goal, Forrest will be a different cup of tea, beat them and i will think again, lose and i will know i am right in what i think, and what i think is, we are not ready for promotion, utv.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't want to get carried away but we look really good at the moment. I had given up all hope of the play-offs but we were excellent tonight. 

All we can do is keep winning our own games and forget about what happens around us. 

Fair play to Smith, selection was spot on tonight with fresh legs brought in. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

EFL1 (Championship), Wednesday 13/03/2019 : Nottingham Forest 1-3 Aston Villa

Three goals tonight to give AVFC three wins in a row for the second time this Season, well done lads.
AVFC are 8th with 54 points, 2 points off 6th placed Derby after 37 games for both teams.
Next up are Middlesbrough, who are 5th with 58 points, which provides another opportunity to close a gap.

Attendance : 29,224 (SSN)

AVFC RFC SAFC

Wow a great result and we looked good- SJM chipping in with 2 good strikes and Kortney opening his account by getting on the end of a superbly hit free kick from Conor who seems to be really benefitting from Jacks return,good selection and timely substitutions by Deano,

Another good showing all round and well done everyone.VTID.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

EFL1 (Championship), Wednesday 13/03/2019 : Nottingham Forest 1-3 Aston Villa

After this result AVFC's total Form Points rose from 65 to 67 ... that is, points after 46 games.
The maximum available remains 81 points, with 27 points left to play for.
AVFC stay above par and are 8th in the table, with 54 points and GD at +11 from 37 games.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Larry-AV changed the title to Nottingham Forest 1-3 Aston Villa

Archived