FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

VILLA 0-2 WBA

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 16/02/2019 : Aston Villa 0-2 West Bromwich Albion

The stream was duff so I have only seen the clips on SSN. The play-offs are very distant now.
Although the gap is still 7 points, games in hand above have extended it to 13 points.

After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 63 to 61 ... that is, points after 46 games.
The maximum available is now 83 points, with 39 points left to play for.
AVFC stay above par (just) and are 10th in the table, with 44 points and GD at +4 from 33 games.

Attendance : 39,263 (SSN)

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Larry-AV changed the title to VILLA 0-2 WBA
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our fans can be right t*ts, booing Hourihane off really helpful. I've been critical of him lately but forums like this is the place for it not like that. How long before Ramsay himself will be bo

Fkin hang your heads in shame!!!! if you dont think he's had a good game then dont clap him off, no need for the boos, Its wankers like that we dont need at villa park. Boo's probably coming from fat,

Heard a rumour today that the players have been told who will be sold in the summer. If true, ridiculous at this stage of the season and explains the lack of effort from some. 

McGinn, Mings, Chester, Axel, Bree, Grealish, Green, and the kids. Literally the only players I'd bother to keep. The rest can go. 

mzjj.jpg

2 hours ago, JustRich said:

Heard a rumour today that the players have been told who will be sold in the summer. If true, ridiculous at this stage of the season and explains the lack of effort from some. 

McGinn, Mings, Chester, Axel, Bree, Grealish, Green, and the kids. Literally the only players I'd bother to keep. The rest can go. 

Utter media nonsense!!

if I downed tools at work I’d be down the foodbanks!!

they are just shite!! No excuses,just shite!!

bar a couple you mentioned!

And don’t believe it for once that DS would risk them underperforming when we were there or there abouts!! By telling them who he’s f**cking off in summer  !! No way!! He wouldn’t take that chance,no manager would at this level,he’s just inept at getting these overpaid,overrated shitehawks to perform,apparently every week he confirms they trained well!! At what? Cos it ain’t football!!

And the give away,is “sold”

who in the right frame of mind would buy any of these cunts!!!????

wZaXfsX.jpg

Is it mad that I thought that was our best performance since we drew with WBA in November?

Two defensive laps and Tammy not taking his chance (again) cost us the game.

The cheers when Hourihane was subbed was embarrassing. I have said it time and time again - we as fans are massively part of the problem at Aston Villa.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• avstu unpinned this topic