Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

VILLA 0-2 WBA

This should be the type of game the players are fired up for but nothing gets this lot motivated. 

Hard to see us winning this, even the only recent wins like Ipswich we were pretty s*it.

He has to stop forcing the same system with one of the most lethal strikers in the league completely isolated and stop flogging the same few players week in week out. Adomah should be dropped and that doesn't mean bringing elmo in. Give youth a proper chance and stop with the token bench gestures. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

not even gonna watch this, another loss, another embarrassment, another 3 points to the albion, and of course, the bragging rights, albion have it all, and the way i feel at the moment, good f**cking luck to them, they deserve it, we dont.

I’m convinced DS got no vision whatsoever?!?!?!

Stuck in the same mindset every game!

4-1-4-1

He is NOT our saviour I’m afraid!!

After 2 months of embarrassment at least just go for broke and play the youngsters you f**cking t**t!!

Couldnt get any worse!!!

The fans favourite!!

Show some bollox ffs!!

One of our own would!!!

Our fans can be right t*ts, booing Hourihane off really helpful. I've been critical of him lately but forums like this is the place for it not like that.

How long before Ramsay himself will be booed if he does't immediately do well?

Villa Park is poisonous. 

• Like 1

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

26 minutes ago, Dublin Villain said:

Our fans can be right t*ts, booing Hourihane off really helpful. I've been critical of him lately but forums like this is the place for it not like that.

Villa Park is poisonous. 

Fkin hang your heads in shame!!!! if you dont think he's had a good game then dont clap him off, no need for the boos, Its wankers like that we dont need at villa park. Boo's probably coming from fat, dyspraxic, idiots that couldnt kick a ball straight themselves!!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dublin Villain said:

Villa Park is poisonous. 

I agree he shouldnt be booed but f*ck me is he a waste of a player. My last game this season that is. Smith needs to realise this team can't play the way he wants it's so frustrating. 

Where has it all gone wrong? That was p*ss poor today. Season ticket renewals out now, i'm awaiting solihull moors fate before deciding whether to renew or not.

Dont agree with booing---except when its aimed at the ref----another useless one today Holgate commits 3 bad fouls and finally get booked on the 4th---Mings says something when he RIGHTFULLY refutes a corner --gets booked, Hourihane commits ONE foul---gets booked?

a tepid soulless gutless display wit no passion pride or purpose----did anybody tell em this was a derby game against opposition who cheated us out of 2 points in the return game??

ah well we are no more than a mid-table Championship side---the sooner that is realised by some of our fans the better--

WBA wanted the win  --our boyz in Claret and Blue didnt --simple as that----- was it 2 shots on target no more than 3---at home in front of 39,000+  that isnot good and  very very diappointing--- 

its now just a matter of seeing this disappointing season out settling for a mid-low table finish---getting the broom out sweeping away the wasters--and re-build for next season.

to advertise next season,s early bird season tickets was really a bit of a p*** take on todays abject showing,

VTID--------------