Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

VILLA 0-2 WBA

Let’s see if DS has a the bollox to f*ck shut up and astound us by whole sale changes and an attacking formation,maybe give Tammy a partner! 

As for Hause WTF???!!!

Who suggested him???!!

i have NO problem losing 5-0!

Cos that’s how this season is terminating,but to lose 5-0 with no effort and at a whimper is NOT acceptable .

I honestly don’t understand why DS has not got the ability to get a tune from these players!??

He must have some accountability as well!

He has NO get out of jail card!!

Once again, can't see anything but a loss here. The big thing for me in this game is I want to see the players not pulling their weight dropped. Drop adomah and el ghazi for Ramsey and green or even play el ghazi behind tammy and let whelan and McGinn take up Central midfield. I'd love nothing more for us to ruin the baggies promotion hopes, it's their big day out and they've even opened the hawthorns up so fans can go watch it on the big tele. If that doesn't smack of obsession then I don't know what does. Come on Deano have some balls and drop the effortless players. UTV. 

Fully agree with the 2 previous posts its time for everyone to show some b**** starting with Deano drop the non performing big name wasters and replace with those who will be here  next season i dont care about loosing as long as all round pride passion and commitment are evident.

and lets not forget we was cheated of a win at the Hawthorns by inept officials and Rodrigues blatant handling of the ball Surely that means something?coz it would to me if i was playing.

What makes tomorrow worse is the baggies having Gayle, Robson kanu, matt Phillips, Brunt and Morriston missing. If there was ever a time to beat albion it's tomorrow. 

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 16/02/2019 : Aston Villa v West Bromwich Albion, KO 15:00 hours.

15/02/2019 : Let this match mark a turnaround that takes us from the depths of despair to total elation.  

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Aston Villa 3-2 West Bromwich Albion ... Hopefully ! finger-x.jpg

Aston Villa's current 10 matches, AVFC are 10th in the Table.
Showing our opponents' League positions as at 16/02/2019 and results of games played.
Jan    12    SAT    A    27    Wigan Ath      L 0-3
Jan    19    SAT    H    28    Hull City      D 2-2
Jan    26    SAT    H    29    Ipswich T      W 2-1
Feb    02    SAT    A    30    Reading        D 0-0
Feb    09    SUN    H    31    Sheff Utd      D 3-3
Feb    13    Wed    A    32    Brentford      L 0-1
Feb    16    SAT    H    33    W B Albion       4th
Feb    23    SAT    A    34    Stoke City      17th
Mar    02    SAT    H    35    Derby County     7th
Mar    10    SUN    A    36    Birmingham       8th

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

surely Gareth Barry at his age wont dominate midfield----or will he?

according to the O.S. Taylor will be in contention-----Jack, Chester and Carroll are still ruled out---i sure hope Carroll,s wage payments are based on performances,

Dont expect anything other than what you saw against Brentford. The players have given up already, thats clearly evident with the shear lack of effort. Shame season ticket holders cant get a part refund. I'll not be going to this, id rather lick my own arse hole than watch another display like we've be served up of late.