Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Brentford 1-0 Aston Villa

our loosing run at Griffin Park continues---all 3 games lost !!  of their team tonight apparently Deano signed 10 of them!! they wanted it more that was obvious--as does every side we play against---midfield continues to be an invisible non entity ---and our passing is so woeful Albert who contributed absolutely nothing should have scored so too should have Hourihane---their goal was well worked i hate to say by that weasel Maupay--

we just dont look like a ----team!!!!

this season is over send ElGhazi  and Hause and Carroll back saving the club some money put several of the others on the plane to start their jolly,s coz thats where they so evidently want to be,  recall the loanees bang em and Davis straight in---lets face it that will be our team next season and let them begin the long long overdue rebuild NOW so they at the very least might be able to pass the ball to each other---come the next campaign!!!!!

13/02/2019 : After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 65 to 63 ... that is, points after 46 games.
The maximum available is now 86 points, with 42 points left to play for.
AVFC stay above par and are 10th in the table, with 44 points and GD at +6 from 32 games.

The match commentator on sky said they had arrived early and Smith took them around Twickenham!!!WTF a jolly on matchday well that really worked wonders Smithy didnt it?? they should have been practicing shooting tackling getting used to breaking into a sweat--- and passing to each other!!

Another nothing performance from us. Brentford looked unreal but I can't work out if that's because we're that bad. Tammy might as well of stayed at home (not slagging him at all as he was on his own up top) mcginn looks fucked the sooner he gets a break the better. Adomah looks half the player he was last year, el ghazi shown a couple of glimpses but again I'd rest him. Lost for ideas with this team. Just wish Smith would play 2 up top or drop some of the players who ain't doing their jobs. The baggies are gonna walk all over us and that will turn the already large portion of angry fans even further. So so depressing being a villa fan. 

1 hour ago, LukeReeves92 said:

Another nothing performance from us. Brentford looked unreal but I can't work out if that's because we're that bad. Tammy might as well of stayed at home (not slagging him at all as he was on his own up top) mcginn looks fucked the sooner he gets a break the better. Adomah looks half the player he was last year, el ghazi shown a couple of glimpses but again I'd rest him. Lost for ideas with this team. Just wish Smith would play 2 up top or drop some of the players who ain't doing their jobs. The baggies are gonna walk all over us and that will turn the already large portion of angry fans even further. So so depressing being a villa fan. 

cant argue with any of that---------but its so so evident every game  we can see it why cant/wont Dean Smith??

McGinn looks completely out on his feet----and no wonder,i just hope it dont break the lad,

Albert and El Ghazi do f*** all both need dropping-----

we deserved nothing last night---Brentford looked the better side all over the pitch, we need to go 4-4-2    and give Tammy a hand, where is Davis-?

---i,m dreading Saturday-----Gareth Barry at what 38 WILL DOMINATE MIDFIELD---and thats a disgrace!!!

5 minutes ago, freddy said:

cant argue with any of that---------but its so so evident every game  we can see it why cant/wont Dean Smith??

McGinn looks completely out on his feet----and no wonder,i just hope it dont break the lad,

Albert and El Ghazi do f*** all both need dropping-----

we deserved nothing last night---Brentford looked the better side all over the pitch, we need to go 4-4-2    and give Tammy a hand, where is Davis-?

---i,m dreading Saturday-----Gareth Barry at what 38 WILL DOMINATE MIDFIELD---and thats a disgrace!!!

I wish Smith shown a bit more bollocks and started Green and Ramsey. Both young and hungry they will put in maximum effort. They may not be world beaters but they cant be any worse than our 2 current wide players and it will also show the overpaid egotastic lazy prats we have no time for this. If they dont respond positively to that then they go, no time for time wasters anymore Villa. Kodjia is making my blood boil at the moment with his sulking and lack of battle. 

Another p*ss poor performance.

Smith has to be made accountable as much as the players. Hause looks dog awful aswell.

from last night and the Wigan game to me  Hause aint no better than Taylor  who i thought had a decent 2nd half on Friday,

to be honest am disappointed with 7,8.9 of our players,

to be honest, i dont think its got a lot to do with lazy players, i dont blame smithy either, the quality of players we need to get to the top of the championship league just aint with us yet,, we have a bunch of misfits that are just not good enough, and we are not gonna do any good untill we can have a couple of good shop windows and that wont be this season, so be prepared to put up with this crap for quite a while yet. i think ds will come good, but his hands are tied at the moment, it doesnt matter who he plays or what formation he uses, the players just are not good enough, 

23 hours ago, rogerstan said:

to be honest, i dont think its got a lot to do with lazy players, i dont blame smithy either, the quality of players we need to get to the top of the championship league just aint with us yet,, we have a bunch of misfits that are just not good enough, and we are not gonna do any good untill we can have a couple of good shop windows and that wont be this season, so be prepared to put up with this crap for quite a while yet. i think ds will come good, but his hands are tied at the moment, it doesnt matter who he plays or what formation he uses, the players just are not good enough

I disagree with that Rog, we played some great football with Jack in the team, without him they look lost. Lansbury was the only other that could realistically step up to the plate and give us that creativity we so desperately need.  since we lost jack, results have slipped and confidence took a nose dive and now the play off's are out of reach,,,,,, whats left to play for?? certainly isnt pride, we havent had any of that for god knows how many years!