Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

Winston Churchill?

Was he a mass murderer,white supremascist,racist or hero?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good guy or wank

• Good guy
    • w*nk

20 hours ago, lifelongvilla said:

Id stop while your ahead. I was speaking to someone not 6 hours ago that was there on that day. You know f*ck all other than chinese whispers from decades ago. 

was where? Shirley not on the belgrano

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

yes I know of the colonisation of south America ffs,we shouldn't have invaded the island or anywhere else for that matter it causes innocent people to die & causes destructions,the great leaders I admire(not dictators) looked after their people.free education/free health care,untill the America got their dirty hands involved,the great thing is the younger generation bar yer eton privelaged toffs & knuckledraggers see the likes of Winston Churchill ,thatcher & other sh*t like them as evil people,ffs everycunt loves the argies & the irish infact the whole world see them as freindly lovable nations bar the brits,nah they just want to invade n kill them LOL,just because we are born here doesn't mean we have to agree on the sh*t we do,its biased as f*ck,anyway bring in the immigrants in to dilute britain😂 cant wait 

How do you invade an uninhabited Island ? 

Seriously mate read a book or two, gain some knowledge and hopefully a little perspective.

1 hour ago, dorset lion said:

How do you invade an uninhabited Island ? 

Seriously mate read a book or two, gain some knowledge and hopefully a little perspective.

Its miles away from the u.k as is gibralter if some c**t tried to invade the isle of eigg or some other wee island off scotland we would tell them to chase themselves,but forget about these wee shitey islands look at other nations who have been invaded and innocent weans murdered we have no right to do this sh*t,so when those pesky fenians sikh hindus muslims come home to roost here dont complain,and i love it,its a wee bit of karma really imo

If you import thousands of third world country people into a first world country you will turn the first world country into a third world country.

You can't polish a turd.

This is England, live by our rules or f*ck off to where you came from, too many do gooders in this country who can all f*ck off as well, enough is enough.

When I am in Dubai I respect their customs and traditions and behave accordingly the same as I would do if I went to Saudi or I would expect to get locked up, every one who comes to England should do the same.

It's funny how there are no extra police to fight knife crime yet there are extra police to protect mosques.

it's funny how the Birmingham pub bombings families cannot get legal aid yet terrorists can.

Its funny how how fish in the channel belongs to the EU but a refugee belongs to England.

Its funny how proven IRA terrorists like McGuiness are free yet British soldiers are being charged.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

14 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Its miles away from the u.k as is gibralter if some c**t tried to invade the isle of eigg or some other wee island off scotland we would tell them to chase themselves,but forget about these wee shitey islands look at other nations who have been invaded and innocent weans murdered we have no right to do this sh*t,so when those pesky fenians sikh hindus muslims come home to roost here dont complain,and i love it,its a wee bit of karma really imo

I can't do this anymore I can feel my IQ dropping.

1 hour ago, B6! said:

If you import thousands of third world country people into a first world country you will turn the first world country into a third world country.

You can't polish a turd.

This is England, live by our rules or f*ck off to where you came from, too many do gooders in this country who can all f*ck off as well, enough is enough.

When I am in Dubai I respect their customs and traditions and behave accordingly the same as I would do if I went to Saudi or I would expect to get locked up, every one who comes to England should do the same.

It's funny how there are no extra police to fight knife crime yet there are extra police to protect mosques.

it's funny how the Birmingham pub bombings families cannot get legal aid yet terrorists can.

Its funny how how fish in the channel belongs to the EU but a refugee belongs to England.

Its funny how proven IRA terrorists like McGuiness are free yet British soldiers are being charged.

Its not funny anymore Gary, the lunatics have taken over the asylum and they think they are the reasonable ones.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dorset lion said:

Its not funny anymore Gary, the lunatics have taken over the asylum and they think they are the reasonable ones.

What had the world come to?

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

5 hours ago, B6! said:

You can't polish a turd.

They never used to be 3rd world countries until we the west stuck our oar in,and bombed the f*ck out of them killing their people the likes of Libya & other arab nations where fine(google before & after these invasions btw) so their countries fucked & sh*t so I don't blame them coming to UK/Europe,i hope they come flooding in tbh,i believe its called karma,its also funny the same sh*t happned to the irish,..''oh theyre stealing our jobs'' & the blacks & Asians in the 70s,you see the racist pattern here lol

Dubai & Saudi are yer more strict conservative arab nations nothing like other Islamic countries like Lebanon or Turkey,also yer Saudis are corrupt to f*ck in cahoots with the yanks n uk bombing f*ck outa yemen,also home to wahibism a Zionist creation,who have created ISIS who kill Kurds(other muslims)

I agree we need more police to fight knife crime but also to protect mosques too whilst they worship,look at the attacks across the uk & elsewhere by islamaphobes & knuckledraggers,its not only mosques that need police protection but RC chapels from orange order bigots in this country

I agree with the pub bombings their needs to be justice imo,but Britain should never have invaded Ireland killing their people & stealing their land,the Provo's where a reaction of brittish brutality in the north of ireland

ye cant complain about fish in E.U waters when England have been pissing scotlands oil up the swany,to invade countries when it could go to things like health care,education,transport etc

mcguiness brought peace to Ireland with the GFA,the reason brittish soldiers are being charged is because they done terrorist acts killing weans in bloody sunday(I have a list of the weans names if you don't believe me)

I know its a hard pill to swallow because youre not on the receiving end of conflict,and are bound by nationalism,brittish nationalism,where its imperialist as f*ck,so I can see why yer biased,but take a step back & try yer hardest to be neutral about it,surley not everyone is the bad guy & the brits are just great LOL,this is why I want to see Scotland,Wales,Ireland & England all independent.

4 hours ago, dorset lion said:

I can't do this anymore I can feel my IQ dropping.

Grrr love it or leave grrrrr

D2BzTFaU8AA0F7z.jpg

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

They never used to be 3rd world countries until we the west stuck our oar in,and bombed the f*ck out of them killing their people the likes of Libya & other arab nations where fine(google before & after these invasions btw) so their countries fucked & sh*t so I don't blame them coming to UK/Europe,i hope they come flooding in tbh,i believe its called karma,its also funny the same sh*t happned to the irish,..''oh theyre stealing our jobs'' & the blacks & Asians in the 70s,you see the racist pattern here lol

Dubai & Saudi are yer more strict conservative arab nations nothing like other Islamic countries like Lebanon or Turkey,also yer Saudis are corrupt to f*ck in cahoots with the yanks n uk bombing f*ck outa yemen,also home to wahibism a Zionist creation,who have created ISIS who kill Kurds(other muslims)

I agree we need more police to fight knife crime but also to protect mosques too whilst they worship,look at the attacks across the uk & elsewhere by islamaphobes & knuckledraggers,its not only mosques that need police protection but RC chapels from orange order bigots in this country

I agree with the pub bombings their needs to be justice imo,but Britain should never have invaded Ireland killing their people & stealing their land,the Provo's where a reaction of brittish brutality in the north of ireland

ye cant complain about fish in E.U waters when England have been pissing scotlands oil up the swany,to invade countries when it could go to things like health care,education,transport etc

mcguiness brought peace to Ireland with the GFA,the reason brittish soldiers are being charged is because they done terrorist acts killing weans in bloody sunday(I have a list of the weans names if you don't believe me)

I know its a hard pill to swallow because youre not on the receiving end of conflict,and are bound by nationalism,brittish nationalism,where its imperialist as f*ck,so I can see why yer biased,but take a step back & try yer hardest to be neutral about it,surley not everyone is the bad guy & the brits are just great LOL,this is why I want to see Scotland,Wales,Ireland & England all independent.

Good god you spout some shite 😂

image.png