Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

Winston Churchill?

Was he a mass murderer,white supremascist,racist or hero?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good guy or wank

• Good guy
    • w*nk

Just now, B6! said:

Oh and the IRA  were all saints.

justice for the 21 

no the IRA murdered poor innocent civilians ive called them out & im disgusted with the bombings,the thing is when you invade countries bomb f*ck out of them,these people will seek revenge,20yrs ago no one bothered their arses with muslims,as soon as you go in bomb their schools hospitals steal their land,gonni be some right angry pissed of muslims,that have nothing to lose after killing their wife n weans,im not trying to justify it,but can you see the pattern

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 minute ago, B6! said:

The falklands is British territory.

ffs a piece of rock of the coast of argentina LOL,its not brittish ffs it belongs to malvinas what do they want a wee bit of land 1000s of miles away in the middle of nowhere for whats so great about? also doesn't justify murdering 200 sailours for daring to sail in a bit of water,now dead,mothers have lost sons,sons have lost fathers,for what,nothing absolutely nothing,yet ye get this ..oh they sailed into brittish terrority,ffs listen to yerselfs,200 men died ffs LOL

2 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

no the IRA murdered poor innocent civilians ive called them out & im disgusted with the bombings,the thing is when you invade countries bomb f*ck out of them,these people will seek revenge,20yrs ago no one bothered their arses with muslims,as soon as you go in bomb their schools hospitals steal their land,gonni be some right angry pissed of muslims,that have nothing to lose after killing their wife n weans,im not trying to justify it,but can you see the pattern

Well that wasn’t Churchill or thatcher wasn’t it ?

what about your man Corbyn? Have you seen the difference between his tweets about MANCHESTER and New Zealand atrocities?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just now, Dimitri said:

ffs a piece of rock of the coast of argentina LOL,its not brittish ffs it belongs to malvinas what do they want a wee bit of land 1000s of miles away in the middle of nowhere for whats so great about? also doesn't justify murdering 200 sailours for daring to sail in a bit of water,now dead,mothers have lost sons,sons have lost fathers,for what,nothing absolutely nothing,yet ye get this ..oh they sailed into brittish terrority,ffs listen to yerselfs,200 men died ffs LOL

Tell the people that live there, you only love Argentina cause of 1978 ya bah bag 😂😂

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

4 minutes ago, B6! said:

Well that wasn’t Churchill or thatcher wasn’t it ?

what about your man Corbyn? Have you seen the difference between his tweets about MANCHESTER and New Zealand atrocities?

Both horrific acts of terrorism,we really need to get the f*ck out of the middle east stop funding the Zionist war machine & israhell,as for Corbyn you get a hardon for thr man lol,i don't vote labour,i probably would if I was English,SNP for me,brittian is broken imo,only the gammon hood & huns are trying to keep it alive

1 minute ago, B6! said:

Tell the people that live there, you only love Argentina cause of 1978 ya bah bag 😂😂

planters just like the Israelis,no real culture or history all manufactured

2 minutes ago, B6! said:

cmon who doesn't love the Argies & Maradona,theyre cool as f*ck

22 hours ago, Dimitri said:

You clearly know f*ck all about the early history of the islands or the Spanish and Portuguese colonisation of South America and seem to have even less of a clue about the war or the sort of people running Argentina at the time, suffice to say more than 200 British men died to spare the Islanders the same fate that had befallen countless 1000s of Argentinian civilians, many of whom still have families searching for information about their fate.

I fear that there are now so many ignoramuses who have had all the privilege of been born into a democracy who like you have been taught to hate it that we are finished, I think at some point in the not too distant future you will get to live under people very much like all those mass murdering dictators you so admire...enjoy.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:18 PM, Dimitri said:

aye but there a different breed all together,just look at what happened in bloody sunday,30 odd yrs for an apology,for putting bullets through a childs chest,during a peaceful civil rights protest march,anyway luckily the younger generation growing up bar yer wee rich privelage eton boys or gammon numb skulls who hate those pesky fenians/blacks/muslims see WC as an evil man,

Id stop while your ahead. I was speaking to someone not 6 hours ago that was there on that day. You know f*ck all other than chinese whispers from decades ago. 

21 hours ago, dorset lion said:

You clearly know f*ck all about the early history of the islands or the Spanish and Portuguese colonisation of South America and seem to have even less of a clue about the war or the sort of people running Argentina at the time, suffice to say more than 200 British men died to spare the Islanders the same fate that had befallen countless 1000s of Argentinian civilians, many of whom still have families searching for information about their fate.

I fear that there are now so many ignoramuses who have had all the privilege of been born into a democracy who like you have been taught to hate it that we are finished, I think at some point in the not too distant future you will get to live under people very much like all those mass murdering dictators you so admire...enjoy.

yes I know of the colonisation of south America ffs,we shouldn't have invaded the island or anywhere else for that matter it causes innocent people to die & causes destructions,the great leaders I admire(not dictators) looked after their people.free education/free health care,untill the America got their dirty hands involved,the great thing is the younger generation bar yer eton privelaged toffs & knuckledraggers see the likes of Winston Churchill ,thatcher & other sh*t like them as evil people,ffs everycunt loves the argies & the irish infact the whole world see them as freindly lovable nations bar the brits,nah they just want to invade n kill them LOL,just because we are born here doesn't mean we have to agree on the sh*t we do,its biased as f*ck,anyway bring in the immigrants in to dilute britain😂 cant wait