Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

Winston Churchill?

Was he a mass murderer,white supremascist,racist or hero?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good guy or wank

• Good guy
    • w*nk

On 8 February 2019 at 10:43 PM, Dimitri said:

hmm well it kinda does larry,yes he did play a part on winning the war as did the americans & soviets,but it was the brave soldiers on the ground that really won the war tbf, but  history does tell us,that,he murdered millions of people mostly brown men,women children,hated catholics hated muslims,hated working class,hated trade unions,hated miners,hated Scotland,hated Ireland,hated wales hated the north of England as in mining places like yer Yorkshires,he wasn't really a nice person,a hellava lot of blood on his hands,making children orphans & making mothers bury their children,a monster if truth be told,im glad history is now been re-written or the truth is finaly out,and I don't buy this 'a man of his time',he murdered/starved/ people to death,and made workers homeless,as I said a monster,infact ive now decided im  voting 'w*nk' in my poll.

FFS, if it wasn't for him as a leader you would be German.

When I checked the poll there was one vote, i knew it would be yours.

Winston Churchill is my favourite all time PM. my second is Maggie Thatcher.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

5 hours ago, B6! said:

FFS, if it wasn't for him as a leader you would be German.

When I checked the poll there was one vote, i knew it would be yours.

Winston Churchill is my favourite all time PM. my second is Maggie Thatcher.

Whats wrong with being German,gemanys great its much better than the uk

Also you wouldnt be saying that if you were on the recieving end of their murderous wrath

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

2 hours ago, Dimitri said:

Whats wrong with being German,gemanys great its much better than the uk

Also you wouldnt be saying that if you were on the recieving end of their murderous wrath

Who did they murder ?

image.png

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

12 minutes ago, B6! said:

Who did they murder ?

plenty,the man was an evil monster,from the middle east to india Greece to Ireland,and his views on working class brittish in general,an evil man,who should be treated with disdain

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29701767

as for thatcher,and her orders of sinking the Belgrano innocent young men 200 odd iirc dead,then theirs Ireland,the miners strike she was anothee murderer if you where on the receiving end you would have the same views,we need to end this white privelage supremacy shite imo...bound by all this impetialist shite,loada shite 

they had zero morals,an evil pair who are rotting in hell

10 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

plenty,the man was an evil monster,from the middle east to india Greece to Ireland,and his views on working class brittish in general,an evil man,who should be treated with disdain

as for thatcher,and her orders of sinking the Belgrano innocent young men 200 odd iirc dead,then theirs Ireland,the miners strike she was anothee murderer if you where on the receiving end you would have the same views,we need to end this white privelage supremacy shite imo...bound by all this impetialist shite,loada shite 

There's not many british soldiers that would agree with you Dimitri but then you only have google and other shite conspiracy morons to base your opinion on.

1 minute ago, lifelongvilla said:

There's not many british soldiers that would agree with you Dimitri but then you only have google and other shite conspiracy morons to base your opinion on.

aye but there a different breed all together,just look at what happened in bloody sunday,30 odd yrs for an apology,for putting bullets through a childs chest,during a peaceful civil rights protest march,anyway luckily the younger generation growing up bar yer wee rich privelage eton boys or gammon numb skulls who hate those pesky fenians/blacks/muslims see WC as an evil man,

21 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

Oh dear, you really have been brainwashed, invade British territory and you get what you get.

As for the miners strike, mmmm Arthur Scargil, what a man, power to the people an all that, bullshit, he milked his members, many of which lost houses and relied on food hand outs while he drove round in a jag ffs.

You don’t half talk shite my wee Timmy pal.

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

aye but there a different breed all together,just look at what happened in bloody sunday,30 odd yrs for an apology,for putting bullets through a childs chest,during a peaceful civil rights protest march,anyway luckily the younger generation growing up bar yer wee rich privelage eton boys or gammon numb skulls who hate those pesky fenians/blacks/muslims see WC as an evil man,

Oh and the IRA  were all saints.

justice for the 21 

• Like 1

image.png

Just now, B6! said:

Oh dear, you really have been brainwashed, invade British territory and you get what you get.

As for the miners strike, mmmm Arthur Scargil, what a man, power to the people an all that, bullshit, he milked his members, many of which lost houses and relied on food hand outs while he drove round in a jag ffs.

You don’t half talk shite my wee Timmy pal.

invade what brittish terrority??

1 minute ago, Dimitri said:

invade what brittish terrority??

The falklands is British territory.

image.png