Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimitri

Winston Churchill?

Was he a mass murderer,white supremascist,racist or hero?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Good guy or wank

• Good guy
    • w*nk

Just now, dorset lion said:

You admire a man who talks about kicking people out of their homeland to purify the blood of those remaining ? You are certainly putting the Dim into Dimitri tonight my friend, though I suspect in this instance even you are taking the p*ss.

I promise you,everything on this thread is my genuine opinions,i would love nothing more to have him as our leader/president or the deceased leaders  I mentioned in a good few posts back

6 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

Lunacy. 

that's not true mate,like all great leaders he has a soft side he is a real family man with 12 children,animal lover,keeps himself fit in the gym & into mma sports & loves too dance too  in his spare time,just like us all,he seems really down too earth

32 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

that's not true mate,like all great leaders he has a soft side he is a real family man with 12 children,animal lover,keeps himself fit in the gym & into mma sports & loves too dance too  in his spare time,just like us all,he seems really down too earth

I mean this as respectfully as I genuinely can but I can't take the conversation seriously Dimitri. I really can't. 

21 minutes ago, LukeReeves92 said:

I mean this as respectfully as I genuinely can but I can't take the conversation seriously Dimitri. I really can't. 

why?

18 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

A man is a man, a woman is a woman, a dog is a dog ... all true.

Now I don't know about the dog, but a man can fancy his own rather than the other, likewise the woman.

But, does anyone think 'Der Hammer' is not a man ?

now were all in agreement that Churchill was a white supremacist/racist/mass murderer,now on to kadyrov,(off topic I know)and yes of course they can,and der hammer is of course a man(he was born one),thats the point,im sure its maybe a dig at all this transgender stuff,if youre born a man/women there is no changing that,a dog cant be a cat,larry

23 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

now were all in agreement that Churchill was a white supremacist/racist/mass murderer,now on to kadyrov,(off topic I know)and yes of course they can,and der hammer is of course a man(he was born one),thats the point,im sure its maybe a dig at all this transgender stuff,if youre born a man/women there is no changing that,a dog cant be a cat,larry

There is NO 'agreement' that Churchill was ANY of 'white supremacist/racist/mass murderer'.

Those are the ravings of modern day 'experts', who have not studied Churchill within the context of his times at all.

11 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

There is NO 'agreement' that Churchill was ANY of 'white supremacist/racist/mass murderer'.

Those are the ravings of modern day 'experts', who have not studied Churchill within the context of his times at all.

hmm well it kinda does larry,yes he did play a part on winning the war as did the americans & soviets,but it was the brave soldiers on the ground that really won the war tbf, but  history does tell us,that,he murdered millions of people mostly brown men,women children,hated catholics hated muslims,hated working class,hated trade unions,hated miners,hated Scotland,hated Ireland,hated wales hated the north of England as in mining places like yer Yorkshires,he wasn't really a nice person,a hellava lot of blood on his hands,making children orphans & making mothers bury their children,a monster if truth be told,im glad history is now been re-written or the truth is finaly out,and I don't buy this 'a man of his time',he murdered/starved/ people to death,and made workers homeless,as I said a monster,infact ive now decided im  voting 'w*nk' in my poll.

Corbyn is more like Hitler than any other politician, just that you loony lefties can not see the wood for the trees.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy