Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 3-3 Sheffield United

All I know is we seem to be going backwards, Smith may have a preferred style of play but if its not working with what you have available you change it.

Since the false dawn of those fantastic results at 'Boro and Derby we've played 11 games and scraped 2 wins during a fairly kind run of fixtures.

If we perform like we have since 'Boro you'd expect us to lose this one.

10 hours ago, dorset lion said:

All I know is we seem to be going backwards, Smith may have a preferred style of play but if its not working with what you have available you change it.

Since the false dawn of those fantastic results at 'Boro and Derby we've played 11 games and scraped 2 wins during a fairly kind run of fixtures.

If we perform like we have since 'Boro you'd expect us to lose this one.

Bang on if you havent got the right tools in the box to do the job the way you want to what do you go??it aint rocket science--either change the f***** tools or go about the job another way.I dont know if its stubbornness my way or no way or stupidity but things need changing blimey this was discussed in depth on the way back from Wigan and will probably still be discussed at the end of the season.

10 hours ago, freddy said:

What about Lansbury  and Axel ?

Jack might make Albion  hopefully---

Yesterday's reports said there isn't a time frame at the moment with lansbury as he is still with the medical team and axel will be mid March. I think Smith will make sure grealish is ready for the baggies, would be great mind games. 

1 hour ago, LukeReeves92 said:

Yesterday's reports said there isn't a time frame at the moment with lansbury as he is still with the medical team and axel will be mid March. I think Smith will make sure grealish is ready for the baggies, would be great mind games. 

Cheers man blimey Henri dont seem to have been fit much since he arrived seems a bit of a dud-shame about Axel played in his proper position and the lad looks good.

if i was Smithy id have a word tonight anybody not pulling their weight will be pulled off immediately this is a must win if we are to stand any chance of that coveted 6th spot.

Come On You Lions