Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

rufustfirefly

Tammy Abraham!

Sky also said they were dead cert buying him for 18mill the other day so I'll believe it when I see it. 

If he does go, he's just another typical modern c**t of a footballer. We'll move on. Yes we'll miss him as a player but I guarantee we won't replace him as Smith will use Hogan and Kodja. Bye bye promotion 

Tammy Abraham is a Chelsea player. He will go on loan to whatever Club offers Chelsea the best deal. Aston Villa have no control on this process, nor does TA, except if Chelsea have two equal offers, then the player could choose which one to take. Think of it in terms of your own job. If your employer wants to second you to another company and provided it does not adversely affect your hours and pay, then that will happen.

1 hour ago, JustRich said:

Sky also said they were dead cert buying him for 18mill the other day so I'll believe it when I see it. 

If he does go, he's just another typical modern c**t of a footballer. We'll move on. Yes we'll miss him as a player but I guarantee we won't replace him as Smith will use Hogan and Kodja. Bye bye promotion 

Did you really expect promotion this season ? 

Look at the form hogan and kodjia had with their previous clubs. They ain't no mugs they just need some game time. Yeah we will miss tammy if he does go but it's hardly surprising really. 

for about 3 games this season i thought we were in with a chance of promotion this season, even if tammy goes, and good luck to him if he does, we will not get up to the next league even with hogan and kodjia, this team is just not good enough, 

48 minutes ago, JustRich said:

I expected it yes. Play off final last season and had it not been for the last 4 games we'd have gone up in 2nd so yes I did

Blimey , anyone else ? I say another 2 seasons at least in this league , and to be honest it's better than the prem for supporters

3 hours ago, Rawly1966 said:

Blimey , anyone else ? I say another 2 seasons at least in this league , and to be honest it's better than the prem for supporters

I'm fed up of being lacklustre though mate. All these bloody Wolves fans coming out the woodwork trying to take the p*ss. With a few new defenders and a cm we can challenge