Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Football groundhopping?

53 minutes ago, avstu said:

What a fantastic weekend! The Dortmund fans were once again very welcoming as they took over Berlin!

where you amongst ''the unity'' ultras?and how is berlin as a city & how does it compare to Dortmund?

also get some photos up avstu

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

where you amongst ''the unity'' ultras?and how is berlin as a city & how does it compare to Dortmund?

also get some photos up avstu

Will get some up the weekend mate.

Ill be honest, I probably saw my hotel bar/club, the Olympicstadion and an Irish bar in the weekend.

From what I could see, It is a post war city that looks run down I’m a weird way. I have been Dortmund, Düsseldorf and Hamburg and Berlin is by far the most dated of them all.

we couldn’t get tickets in the away end so sat right next to it but the Dortmund fans took over a third of the ground anyway so was amongst them all.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

56 minutes ago, avstu said:

Will get some up the weekend mate.

Ill be honest, I probably saw my hotel bar/club, the Olympicstadion and an Irish bar in the weekend.

From what I could see, It is a post war city that looks run down I’m a weird way. I have been Dortmund, Düsseldorf and Hamburg and Berlin is by far the most dated of them all.

we couldn’t get tickets in the away end so sat right next to it but the Dortmund fans took over a third of the ground anyway so was amongst them all.

Hertha dont really fill their stadium berlin isnt as fanatic as the rhiene or bavarian german for german standards,eintracht frankfurt have the most underated fans but heaed frankfurt is a city isnt up to much same as monchengladbach as acity,great fans though

My overseas teams are -

Barcelona

AC Milan

Dortmund

Fernehbace

River Plate

Feyenoord

Benfica

Santos

I would love to go to see each of them play in their own stadia.

• Like 1

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

On 3/21/2019 at 1:05 PM, B6! said:

My overseas teams are -

Barcelona

AC Milan

Dortmund

Fernehbace

River Plate

Feyenoord

Benfica

Santos

I would love to go to see each of them play in their own stadia.

I’d just love to do a three month tour of football experiences around the world. Take in different culture.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant