Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dimitri

Football groundhopping?

Football groundhopping?

anyone ever fancied this? I know avstu took in a Bundesliga Dortmund game,i fancy doing the same with a few clubs that ive cherry picked which I like from each country before I snuff it,so better get my arse in gear im 39 in may 

im going to a fenerbahce game they play Galatasaray in april but that looks like a no goer so going to take in fenerbahce v rizespor,always fancied turkey love their fans,i had to choose a Turkish team I swayed towards fenerbahce out of the big 3 from Istanbul,i also liked the look of bursaspor they play in green but Istanbul looks a cracking city tbf,i also like the kurds & support their right for freedom but football in the south east of turkey(Kurdish area) is pretty much amateur(ish)

other European teams im goni try out in the future

france- st ettiene or Marseille cant make my mind up

Greece- panathinaikos

Serbia- red star v partisan derby don't give a f*ck what end im in lol

Holland-feyenoord

Russia-terek grozny or anzi makhinzi or whatever the f*ck their called

germany-il let my son pick a Bundesliga game for his 16th birthday in the next few yrs he fancies munich or Dortmund I fancy b.monchengladbach but stay in cologne.

I Googled  that 'anzi makhinzi' Dimitri and it came up with some odd stuff, including a book 'Becoming Hitler' !!!

Grozny is in the Caucasus, Chechnya to be precise (but I guess you knew that).

The football team (per Wiki) was called 'Terek', but is now called : Republican Football Club Akhmat Grozny

I cannot think why you would want to go and see them ! biggrin.png

1 hour ago, Larry-AV said:

I Googled  that 'anzi makhinzi' Dimitri and it came up with some odd stuff, including a book 'Becoming Hitler' !!!

Grozny is in the Caucasus, Chechnya to be precise (but I guess you knew that).

The football team (per Wiki) was called 'Terek', but is now called : Republican Football Club Akhmat Grozny

I cannot think why you would want to go and see them ! biggrin.png

another reason to visit grozny is im hoping to bump into one of the last of the great  living leaders chechynian leader Ramzan kadyrov lol

ok so came back from Istanbul for a fenerbahce game won 3-2 fans are bonkers but friendly loud as f*ck,loved smoking a bit of shisha with the locals,also i need a hair transplant I got hair envy with the turks lovely hair,i fancy Feyenoord or belgrade next

D0hSZcqWkAEmvOv.jpg

D0wEQkqWwAAUq2a.jpg

Heading to Berlin next weekend to do a Dortmund away game! Can't wait.

One of my dreams would be to travel around the world and take in different football experiences.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

8 hours ago, avstu said:

Heading to Berlin next weekend to do a Dortmund away game! Can't wait.

One of my dreams would be to travel around the world and take in different football experiences.

Who are the playing hertha at olympic stadium? If u have time take in a union berlin game

On 3/11/2019 at 5:56 PM, Dimitri said:

Who are the playing hertha at olympic stadium? If u have time take in a union berlin game

Yeah Berlin v Dortmund. Only there Saturday and Sunday so don't think I will have the time.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

On 3/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, Dimitri said:

ok so came back from Istanbul for a fenerbahce game won 3-2 fans are bonkers but friendly loud as f*ck,loved smoking a bit of shisha with the locals,also i need a hair transplant I got hair envy with the turks lovely hair,i fancy Feyenoord or belgrade next

D0hSZcqWkAEmvOv.jpg

D0wEQkqWwAAUq2a.jpg

My mates went to Feyenoord v Ajax last year.. only to find out its home fans only.

They said it was still a good day but not as good as it could have been.

Mellberg_Signature.png

2 hours ago, avstu said:

My mates went to Feyenoord v Ajax last year.. only to find out its home fans only.

They said it was still a good day but not as good as it could have been.

few Feyenoord made the trip to CP last week,i know a few that go n vice versa the have a rave club in their stadium(de kuip)

D1TcVO3XgAAMSXC.jpg

also look out for this flag in Dortmund game 

Dzh7vtsXcAI9Ayp.jpg