Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Aston Villa 2-2 QPR

WM say Huddersfield are interested in Tammy and previously said Palace and Newcastle too--- i cant see him going hes luving his rapport with the crowd and i dont think Chelsea need money-- where would we be without him and his goals-to me he looks quite isolated at times but still bangs em

McGinn and Hourihane badly need a rest we again conceded midfield --and Freeman wasnt even approached for his goal,by anybody,--we are still 5points behind 6th spot--but badly need to start turning the home draws into wins----thats 6 home draws so far---

QPR sure are good at time wasting---had to smile when 1 was doing his laces--and another immediately collapsed to the floor!--and 13minutes additional time was added mainly due to the keeper injury --and it turned into 15+!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

If we don't buy wing backs this window I'll be gobsmacked. Nearly every single goal we concede comes down to the glaringly obvious gaps that they leave time and time again. If we're going to be so exposed in those areas due to them bombing forward and not getting back sufficiently, then we need to adjust to 5 at the back. 

mzjj.jpg

After this result AVFC's total Form Points fell from 68 to 67 ... that is, points after 46 games.
The maximum available is now 98 points, with 60 points left to play for.
AVFC stay above par and are 10th in the table, with 38 points and GD at +9 from 26 games.

The draw today meant AVFC avoided ceding the double to QPR. Just 5 more to avoid now !

AVFC RFC SAFC

1 hour ago, tenpast5 said:

Tammy definitely will go

Would be horrible that would. Pray to god that hogan or kodjia find the same form that made us buy them. I think tammy would be silly to leave though, he is smashing it for us and would get a better move in the summer if he continues to do so. 

22 hours ago, LukeReeves92 said:

What's more baffling stu is this grealish injury. 

Whats baffling about it?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Whats baffling about it?

Its almost like they don't know what's going on with his shin or something. No time frame put on it or anything.

2 hours ago, LukeReeves92 said:

Its almost like they don't know what's going on with his shin or something. No time frame put on it or anything.

Feb return they said 

funniest.gif

On 1/1/2019 at 10:01 PM, LukeReeves92 said:

Would be horrible that would. Pray to god that hogan or kodjia find the same form that made us buy them. I think tammy would be silly to leave though, he is smashing it for us and would get a better move in the summer if he continues to do so. 

Who said grearlish will return in feb ?

11 minutes ago, tenpast5 said:

Who said grearlish will return in feb ?

Happy new year eh haha

Don't think were unlucky enough to lose Jack as well though. Please God.

• Like 1