FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

January Transfer Talk

1 hour ago, JustRich said:

According to one of the Villa pages on Facebook Rico Henry is having a medical today 

Can't claim to know much about the lad but he seems extremely injury prone looking at his Wiki page, he could be world class but he only weakens us on the treatment table.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see us going for Rico Henry for left back.  There's a lot of talk about it at the min and although it could be a lazy link I hope it's true.  Cahill I'd have back in a heartbeat

I have to agree with the sentiment of a number on the posts here that the loan system should not form part of our future vision, unless the loan has a favourable option to buy such as the El Ghazi dea

f**cking hell lads. I understand the LB thing, i think anybody with even half a football brain knows we needed a LB. We don't know if Hause will be a donkey as he hasn't had a chance yet and Rufustfir

A lot being made that we are in talks with an unknown left-back.

Is Henry too much of a risk? Just returned from a long term injury hasnt he?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• avstu unpinned this topic