FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

AVF Prediction League Comments Thread

09/12/2018 : This is a revival of the General Banter threads, which are now in the Archive.

As it says, all general chat about the Prediction League here please. Posts from the Rules thread that are not 'Rules' to be transferred here.

The Rules Thread is Locked, which means only Admin and Moderators can post in it.

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• 5 months later...

02/06/2019 : I have archived all the threads for this Season apart from the three Play-Off threads. I am leaving these up for now as I am still waiting for a reply to my PM of 16/05/2019 and to enable the player concerned to have sight of the relevant threads.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• 2 months later...

06/08/2019 : Still no response to my PM !

Today I have archived all the threads from last Season, prior to setting-up the threads for this Season, 2019-2020.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• 4 months later...

15/12/2019 : Sheffield United v Aston Villa

Stu,

There are 4 players not in your post in the Prediction League thread.

I will wait until you have added them and any others not already listed.

Larry

I have tried to PM you on this, but I am still getting : avstu cannot receive messages.

AVFC RFC SAFC

18 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

15/12/2019 : Sheffield United v Aston Villa

Stu,

There are 4 players not in your post in the Prediction League thread.

I will wait until you have added them and any others not already listed.

Larry

I have tried to PM you on this, but I am still getting : avstu cannot receive messages.

I didnt do much this weekend mate. Will do it now and see why i cant recieve messages.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

11 minutes ago, avstu said:

I didnt do much this weekend mate. Will do it now and see why i cant recieve messages.

Update. My inbox was full as i get an email everytime someone joins.

Should be fine now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• 8 months later...

15/09/2020 : The AVF Prediction League for Season 2020-2021 will start from Monday 21st September with our EPL game, Aston Villa v Sheffield United.

I was not sure if we were going to run the PL this Season as Stu had issued a tweet on September 5th inviting participation in the Super 6 competition on SKY and had retweeted this on September 11th too.

However, Stu sent me a PM yesterday asking if I was prepared to run the PL for 2020-2021, so we will go again but as I said, from September 21st, which means our League Cup match at Burton Albion today will not be covered.

As before the AVF Prediction League will only cover Aston Villa matches but in all competitions, EPL, FA Cup and if we win today, the League Cup too.

I have informed our Twitter players on #AVLPL of the resumption of the Prediction League from September 21st.

AVFC RFC SAFC