Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
chickenbaltipie

WBA

4 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

WBA

Ticket information released... 2,622 tickets and £29. Could probably get one but if anyone has a spare to offer in advance I’ll take it please (Not bothered about booking history).

I can't imagine many freebies going for this. I am not going but my reference is being used.

Corny is your best bet for spares but I imagine there is a que.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

On 11/9/2018 at 9:25 PM, avstu said:

I can't imagine many freebies going for this. I am not going but my reference is being used.

Corny is your best bet for spares but I imagine there is a que.

Funny how there’s multiple spares for all the other away games (God knows how many I’ve seen for Boro last few days) that people buy and don’t want to attend to build a booking history. If you buy and don’t want to go it can be returned to the club, let someone else build their booking history to give them a chance at these games. The system needs looking at because it’s constantly being exploited.

20 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

Funny how there’s multiple spares for all the other away games (God knows how many I’ve seen for Boro last few days) that people buy and don’t want to attend to build a booking history. If you buy and don’t want to go it can be returned to the club, let someone else build their booking history to give them a chance at these games. The system needs looking at because it’s constantly being exploited.

100% agree. I decided to go in the end.

I purchased the away scheme at the start of the season and even stated then that I felt it was unfair.

I offered to return my away scheme membership due to personal reasons so I can't go to as many away games as I would normally go too and the club said no. I even asked if I could give it to a friend, which again they said no.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

On 11/20/2018 at 4:00 PM, avstu said:

100% agree. I decided to go in the end.

I purchased the away scheme at the start of the season and even stated then that I felt it was unfair.

I offered to return my away scheme membership due to personal reasons so I can't go to as many away games as I would normally go too and the club said no. I even asked if I could give it to a friend, which again they said no.

There’s a page on Facebook called ‘Aston Villa Selling Page’, honestly at the moment all I see being posted are ‘boro tickets, obviously bought the tickets to get the 6th or 3rd ticket on their history for the season because otherwise they’re easily returned to the club.

The system needs looking at, not sure how it could be changed but there must be a better way than its current format.

9 hours ago, chickenbaltipie said:

There’s a page on Facebook called ‘Aston Villa Selling Page’, honestly at the moment all I see being posted are ‘boro tickets, obviously bought the tickets to get the 6th or 3rd ticket on their history for the season because otherwise they’re easily returned to the club.

The system needs looking at, not sure how it could be changed but there must be a better way than its current format.

I don’t see what was wrong with it before. Yes people moaned but that was their own fault.

Tickets went on sale in order of the amount of away games you had visited.

Why shouldn’t those who go to more always than others get priority?

Mellberg_Signature.png

35 minutes ago, avstu said:

I don’t see what was wrong with it before. Yes people moaned but that was their own fault.

Tickets went on sale in order of the amount of away games you had visited.

Why shouldn’t those who go to more always than others get priority?

I agree that those who go to the games should get priority, I don’t agree with people who buy to sell to gain priority for games such as albion and blues away (Probably the two main examples). It just prevents others from from buying and adding to their own history to have a chance.

4 hours ago, CornyAVFC said:

No problem Patrick, was posted today special delivery

Brilliant mate , cheers ,,I reckon i will be able to get the next 3 , swansea preston and wigan with my new half season ticket and no booking history.  Which will set me up nicely for the rest of the seasons away matches apart from say blues which i don't really want to go to 

fliegetn0.gif