Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

Yes McCormack was never going to play for Bruce again after the public humiliation over the gate affair when Bruce hung him out to dry.   I can see him making every effort to get fully fit now and to challenge for start in the first team. He can score goals and you never forget where the net is. 

McCormack is on loan in Australia for the season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have far to many midfielders not putting a shift in . We need wingers to track back and people to work and press Ball ds has to put this right or we will get relegated

Purslow is well aware that he got some one in to buy the players. And it’s failed badly he should also be held accountable 

Smith isnt going anywhere. This side will fall apart before this board sack him. The Cup Final glosses over the non show this season. I said in the Southampton match chat that too many times

14 minutes ago, Theclaretblue said:

Ah yeah he's just joined Central Coast Mariners. 

In any case, I’d sooner see O’Hare get more opportunities now. The kid has bags of potential. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Andy said:

In any case, I’d sooner see O’Hare get more opportunities now. The kid has bags of potential. 

I love the look of O'Hare. If we don't go up and we lose Grealish, O'Hare is the lad to take his spot. Forget loaning premier league teams kids lets promote out own.

Link to post
Share on other sites

McCormack is probably one of the only things I could side with Bruce on. Anytime he did play for us he looked unfit, overweight and uninterested. I'm open to all having a fresh start though and I hope Hogan has something to offer under smith. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as  the previous manager was fortunate to inherit players such as  kodja , Chester , adomah ect . Dean Smith is inheriting some good players that Bruce didn't have a clue how to use. Treated like sh*t by Bruce I think  James Bree will  start tomorrow and cement a regular place . If not tomorrow I also expect Lansbury will soon get his chance  in the starting line up and  O Hare will surely be  given a good run of games to prove himself and I am hoping my favorite young player Corey Taylor also gets a chance to show what he can do at some point

That was him in the under 23s premier league cup final last season 

fliegetn0.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasnt convined before he came and i'm still not convinced. team selection is poor. Today kodjia plays wide instead of Bolasie??? What does this guy need to do to start. With scum in a couple of weeks i fear for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried looking for a previous post but cant find it  basically I said back in June if we are an ambitious club then we should approach the likes of Benitez or Wenger. If as a club we are happy to stay in the championship and finish around 7/8 with a chance of making playoffs  then Dean Smith was the best option. He definitely wont get us promoted. That's not me being negative just me being truthful. So far i have seen nothing to prove me otherwise. Has anyone else????

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

I wasnt convined before he came and i'm still not convinced. team selection is poor. Today kodjia plays wide instead of Bolasie??? What does this guy need to do to start. With scum in a couple of weeks i fear for us.

Seriously ? 

funniest.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

I've tried looking for a previous post but cant find it  basically I said back in June if we are an ambitious club then we should approach the likes of Benitez or Wenger. If as a club we are happy to stay in the championship and finish around 7/8 with a chance of making playoffs  then Dean Smith was the best option. He definitely wont get us promoted. That's not me being negative just me being truthful. So far i have seen nothing to prove me otherwise. Has anyone else????

Double seriously ? Holy good lord above 🙈

funniest.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...