FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa manager?

Colonel Dimitri

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Martin O'Neill not for me, but is anyone out there who would have him back after the manner of his departure?

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

6 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

don't knock it till you've tried it!

Been working near Peterhead recently so after seeing 'the local women' I'd consider giving anything a try.

Just now, markymark said:

Martin O'Neill not for me, but is anyone out there who would have him back after the manner of his departure?

That was Randy Lerner, What could he do with a bit of cash??? Certainly get us playing with 2 wingers.

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

That was Randy Lerner, What could he do with a bit of cash??? Certainly get us playing with 2 wingers.

But he wasted a lot of cash.  Remember harewood, sidwell, beye.  Playing CB at RB and RB at lb.  Likely bring Keane with him.

Experienced:

Pardew  NO

Allerdechi   NO

Moyes   NO

Pearson   NO

Rookie:

Terry POSS

Henry POSS

Experience:

Rodgers YES

Benitez YES

Wenger YES

Lennon NO

Smith POSS

Mcarthy NO

Hopefully some total unknown who’ll come to the Villa and f*ck sh*t up and get the squad back to winning ways!!!

Bar the usual merry go round drivel that get jobs constantly after failure every where else,I really don’t care!!

New ideas,New Blood!!

wZaXfsX.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

yes in a heartbeat,l 

You're opinion doesn't count Tim.  You don't want us to take Rodgers off Celtic, cause you know he'd walk to Villa to get out of paradise.  

03/10/2018 : Steve Bruce's League record at AVFC ... I thank him for his efforts, but he ran out of ideas. Only McAllister (5 games) and MON (152 games) have has a better record than SB. All the rest, apart from MON, are negative throughout, including Kevin MacDonald.

03/10/2018  Pld    W    D    L    F    A    GD    PTS    Pos  Pts 2   Pts 3 pg   Pts 2 pg
Bruce       92    42   24   26   128  96    32    150    30    108    1.6304   1.1739

AVFC RFC SAFC

Archived