FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Next Villa manager?

Colonel Dimitri

I think the Wolves blueprint maybe the way to success. I can us getting Abel ferrera from Sporting Braga, he's a Mendes client who will attract Mendes esq players. I know we all critisised wolves last year but I think its the way forward, plus also why did the new owners employ mendes as a client?

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dublin Villain said:

Lambert, McCleish, Eric Black or Remi Garde anyone?😀......in all seriousness serves as a warning as to how dire some of our recent appointments have been.

We seem to say this every appointment but this really is vital to our future.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 minute ago, avstu said:

We seem to say this every appointment but this really is vital to our future.

If it takes 2 or 3 weeks so be it. Let's get it right. Fans should rally right behind the team in the meantime.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

7 minutes ago, CornyAVFC said:

Rodgers might want to come to a proper club

Would be very interested in Rodgers.  But would he come?  Villa certainly have the financial muscle to entice him.

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

I think its easier to rule out who it wont be than who it will. In my opinion it wont be;

Dean Smith,

Mick Mcarthy

David Moyes

sam allerdyce

Alan pardew

Smith is a sentimental choice as a villa fan but he's never really achieved anything and nothing to say he can handle pressure of a club our size. The others are like Bruce dinosaurs and play one style of football.

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, markymark said:

Would be very interested in Rodgers.  But would he come?  Villa certainly have the financial muscle to entice him.

No better time to entice him than right now.

He is clearly not happy with the board at Celtic.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

2 minutes ago, avstu said:

No better time to entice him than right now.

He is clearly not happy with the board at Celtic.

and im sure he would want to better himself by joining a bigger club

Archived