Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aston Villa vs Preston

Birkir Bjarnason

ASTON VILLA vs PRESTON NORTH END

PRE & POST MATCH DISCUSSION & ANALYSIS

TUESDAY 2ND OCTOBER 2018

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

19.45 KICK OFF

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EFL1 (Championship), Tuesday 02/10/2018 : Aston Villa v Preston North End, KO 19:45 hours.

29/09/2018 : After the games today AVFC are 15th with 14 points, one place and 4 points ahead of BCFC. Our next opponents Preston are bottom of the table and the Albion, who won at Preston, are top. Radical improvements are required, AVFC being in this situation is unacceptable.

Prediction (in Prediction League), made today : Aston Villa 2-1 Preston North End finger-x.jpg

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Next 2 games are against the bottom 2 clubs and i bet both are chomping at the bit,since relegation i dont recall a win at home over Preston and i reckon this will be another draw,and i cant see i hate to say anything but another loss at Millwall.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Can't see a big crowd tomorrow with the current form. I do fancy us to scrape a win but of course we will concede so I'm going for a 2-1. 

Why wait until after Milwall if he loses this. Anything less then 3 points is completely unacceptable. 

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

Not an easy game, but certainly should be a win. Hopefully Bolasie will be unleashed from the start and show what he brings. I would also consider taking Nyland out the firing line for the next 2 games and give Moreira some minutes. 

Lets face it, anything short of 2 wins this week could signal the change that so many fans now want. 

5 hours ago, Dublin Villain said:

Why wait until after Milwall if he loses this. Anything less then 3 points is completely unacceptable. 

I think the International break has everything to do with this timing.

7 minutes ago, Andy said:

Not an easy game, but certainly should be a win. Hopefully Bolasie will be unleashed from the start and show what he brings. I would also consider taking Nyland out the firing line for the next 2 games and give Moreira some minutes. 

Lets face it, anything short of 2 wins this week could signal the change that so many fans now want. 

Bolasie has looked way out of his depth from what I have seen so far. Like he is desperate to prove himself.

I was thinking about dropping Nyland myself.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

02/10/2018 : I went to purchase the match online, went to login and the fucktard said it was an invalid name password ... again !!! I have had my account at AVFC for years, but this login problem today is a repeat of what happened in 2017. Matters were sorted then and I have made no changes to my AVFC account details since 2017, but yet again someone at AVFC has screwed things up. This forced me to phone the ticket office and Sophie there reset my password and I was then able to purchase the match tonight.

If I get this logging in problem again tonight I will certainly demand a refund !!!

AVFC RFC SAFC

Bunn Elmo Axel Chester Hutton, Birkir McGinn Hourihane Jack Abrahams Kodjia,

bench:: Nyland Bree Whelan HOGAN,Albert Bolasie El Ghazi

No Jedi, Axel at C.B. Nyland benched- where will Jack be playing ??

Bunn recalled   is Moreira injured or not in favour?

Hogan  blimey about time---we had a forward on the bench---

Come On You Lions   3 points are much needed 

VTID

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png