Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

Aston Villa 1-2 Sheffield Wednesday

Aston Villa v Sheffield Wednesday

Tammy Abraham

ASTON VILLA vs SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

PRE & POST MATCH DISCUSSION & ANALYSIS

SATURDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 2018

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

15.00 KICK OFF

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 22/09/2018, Aston Villa v Sheffield Wednesday, KO 15:00 hours.

19/09/2018 : AVFC start from 7th place with 13 points from 8 games after the midweek games. A winning run is required to keep pace with other teams and to make up for lost ground.

Prediction, made today (in Prediction League) : Aston Villa 3-1 Sheffield Wednesday

AVFC RFC SAFC

Feel pretty optimistic for Saturday. I hope we stick with the same formation as there were definite positives and signs of improvement. The Birmingham Mail think Bruce may move Jedinak into midfield and leave out Hourihane. That would be very disappointing, although I would like Tuanzebe back in the defence. I’d go with

Nyland, Elmo, Tuanzebe, Chester, Hutton, McGinn, Hourihane, El Ghazi, Grealish, Kodjia, Abraham 

I cant see past a 1-1 draw for this one. I think Wednesday will offer more than Rotherham and I am still not 100% convinced that we have turned a page yet. Hope I'm wrong mind, we could do with a run of wins now.

Home match against imo opposition we have to beat if we're going to be serious contenders for promotion. 

No win pressure back on SB's position. 

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger

Todys press conference revealed no new injury worry,s -so will we see another attack mnded side --or will Brucey revert back to a cautious defensive set up?---there was also talk of a 35000+ crowd  --as usual the away section has been fully sold out,

Come On You Lions-------

VTID-----UTV

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Looking forward to the match today. Big crowd, on the back of a win and hopefully more signs of improvement, particularly from the new boys. I’m going 3-1 Villa, Abraham, Grealish and McGinn to score. 

Big game,  just hope we're turning the corner and build on the Rotherham result. 

Villa win, please. 

"the team may be sh*t, but they are our sh*t" boldfinger