Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
villagaz711

Steve Bruce best xi

Steve Bruce best xi

Interested in what everyone thinks Bruce's best XI is?

Mine

nyland

De Laet                                 Chester                                Tuanzebe                        Hutton

Bjarnson

El Ghazi                                                       Mcginn                                                   Bolasie

Grealish

Abraham

Think i'd like us to start at Blackburn like this.

^^^^^ i do like the look of that starting 11 it looks good------but dont dare hesitate to think what it will actually be----

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

4 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

Steve Bruce best xi

Interested in what everyone thinks Bruce's best XI is?

Mine

nyland

De Laet                                 Chester                                Tuanzebe                        Hutton

Bjarnson

El Ghazi                                                       Mcginn                                                   Bolasie

Grealish

Abraham

Think i'd like us to start at Blackburn like this.

I'd agree with that line-up.  Would probably swap Thor for Whelan though, think Whelan has been good this season so far.  Don't think he can play every game though but as we've had a 2 week break I'd have him in over Thor.  Would play Thor in home games when Whelan has played a few days before for the fresh legs.

Knowing Bruce it will be the same as the last game.....

My team would be 

Nyland, Elmo, Taylor. Chester, Tuanzebe. Hourihane, McGinn, Grealish, Bolasie, El Ghazi, Abraham. 4,3,3

We have missed Conor's pressing and midfield presence of late. Part of me would like to see Abraham and Kodjia play together, but I imagine Bruce will pick the new players.