Jump to content

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

Aston Villa 1-1 Reading

Recommended Posts

Aston Villa vs Reading

Kodjia goal

ASTON VILLA vs READING

PRE & POST MATCH DISCUSSION & ANALYSIS

SATURDAY 25TH AUGUST 2018

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

15:00 KICK OFF


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 25/08/2018 : Aston Villa v Reading, KO 15:00 hours.

24/08/2018 : I will post a stream link if one becomes available tomorrow. Hoping for more goals (but not being too avaricious about it) in this game.

Prediction, made today : Aston Villa 3-1 Reading

 


AVFC RFC SAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope we follow up Wednesday's performance with another good one. Was impressed for the majority the other night.

I am unsure about Jedinak at the back but it seems Bruce will stick with him.

Hutton is a doubt so we could see De Laet come in I guess?


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe travels to all who are going----

Come On You Lions--

Villa 3   Reading 1

UTV  VTID------------


2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, avstu said:

Hope we follow up Wednesday's performance with another good one. Was impressed for the majority the other night.

I am unsure about Jedinak at the back but it seems Bruce will stick with him.

Hutton is a doubt so we could see De Laet come in I guess?

Should Hutton not make it there are several options----De Laet  Bree Taylor! Clark,Elmo----but with Brucey,s persistance with square pegs in round holes i wouldnt be surprised if Green Whelan or Birkir werent given the nod!!!

me too Stu am not convinced about Jedi  at the back---always seems a gift/disaster awaiting to happen--i noticed on Wednesday he beat a hasty retreat from the pitch and never went  over to The Holte End---(usually he does)


2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, freddy said:

Should Hutton not make it there are several options----De Laet  Bree Taylor! Clark,Elmo----but with Brucey,s persistance with square pegs in round holes i wouldnt be surprised if Green Whelan or Birkir werent given the nod!!!

me too Stu am not convinced about Jedi  at the back---always seems a gift/disaster awaiting to happen--i noticed on Wednesday he beat a hasty retreat from the pitch and never went  over to The Holte End---(usually he does)

I feel sorry for him because he is just doing as he is asked. Bruce is killing him atm. He knows he isn't getting any younger and could do a job at helping to shut up shop late on but playing him at Center back?


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Won't be able to watch this one as I'll be 35,000 feet in the air. If I ever get on this effing plane!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Klein said:

Won't be able to watch this one as I'll be 35,000 feet in the air. If I ever get on this effing plane!!

Sod's Law there Klein, as AVTV is broadcasting the match live (outside UK/ROI), hence the stream link.

P.S. Safe Travels.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Klein said:

Won't be able to watch this one as I'll be 35,000 feet in the air. If I ever get on this effing plane!!

Poor planning. Only yourself to blame 😛 


Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...