Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

avstu

Aston Villa 1-1 Reading

Aston Villa vs Reading

Kodjia goal

ASTON VILLA vs READING

PRE & POST MATCH DISCUSSION & ANALYSIS

SATURDAY 25TH AUGUST 2018

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

15:00 KICK OFF

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

EFL1 (Championship), Saturday 25/08/2018 : Aston Villa v Reading, KO 15:00 hours.

24/08/2018 : I will post a stream link if one becomes available tomorrow. Hoping for more goals (but not being too avaricious about it) in this game.

Prediction, made today : Aston Villa 3-1 Reading

AVFC RFC SAFC

Hope we follow up Wednesday's performance with another good one. Was impressed for the majority the other night.

I am unsure about Jedinak at the back but it seems Bruce will stick with him.

Hutton is a doubt so we could see De Laet come in I guess?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Safe travels to all who are going----

Come On You Lions--

Villa 3   Reading 1

UTV  VTID------------

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

14 hours ago, avstu said:

Hope we follow up Wednesday's performance with another good one. Was impressed for the majority the other night.

I am unsure about Jedinak at the back but it seems Bruce will stick with him.

Hutton is a doubt so we could see De Laet come in I guess?

Should Hutton not make it there are several options----De Laet  Bree Taylor! Clark,Elmo----but with Brucey,s persistance with square pegs in round holes i wouldnt be surprised if Green Whelan or Birkir werent given the nod!!!

me too Stu am not convinced about Jedi  at the back---always seems a gift/disaster awaiting to happen--i noticed on Wednesday he beat a hasty retreat from the pitch and never went  over to The Holte End---(usually he does)

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

1 hour ago, freddy said:

Should Hutton not make it there are several options----De Laet  Bree Taylor! Clark,Elmo----but with Brucey,s persistance with square pegs in round holes i wouldnt be surprised if Green Whelan or Birkir werent given the nod!!!

me too Stu am not convinced about Jedi  at the back---always seems a gift/disaster awaiting to happen--i noticed on Wednesday he beat a hasty retreat from the pitch and never went  over to The Holte End---(usually he does)

I feel sorry for him because he is just doing as he is asked. Bruce is killing him atm. He knows he isn't getting any younger and could do a job at helping to shut up shop late on but playing him at Center back?

Mellberg_Signature.png

Won't be able to watch this one as I'll be 35,000 feet in the air. If I ever get on this effing plane!!

9 minutes ago, Klein said:

Won't be able to watch this one as I'll be 35,000 feet in the air. If I ever get on this effing plane!!

Sod's Law there Klein, as AVTV is broadcasting the match live (outside UK/ROI), hence the stream link.

P.S. Safe Travels.

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

9 minutes ago, Klein said:

Poor planning. Only yourself to blame 😛 

Mellberg_Signature.png