avstu

Kodjia goal

ASTON VILLA vs BRENTFORD

PRE & POST MATCH DISCUSSION & ANALYSIS

WEDNESDAY 22ND AUGUST 2018

VILLA PARK, BIRMINGHAM

19:45 KICK OFF

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EFL1 (Championship), Wednesday 22/08/2018 : Aston Villa v Brentford, KO 19:45 hours, SKY.

19/08/2018 : Returning to my 'default' score for this match.

Prediction, made today : Aston Villa 2-1 Brentford

AVFC RFC SAFC

My first game of the season and I must admit I am not looking forward to it.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 hour ago, JustRich said:

If we can't convert our chances against 10 man Ipswich then we're going to struggle against Brentford. They're a good side. Home advantage is key 

Unsure what the answer is to be honest. I am sick to death of seeing players out of position for the sakes of it though

Mellberg_Signature.png

1 hour ago, avstu said:

Unsure what the answer is to be honest. I am sick to death of seeing players out of position for the sakes of it though

Stop f**cking moaning , your starting to sound Irish 

funniest.gif

need to start winning at home against Brentford----hoping that McCann might be able to shackle Ryan Woods --the lad has bossed midfield in both previous home games,,

to me Hourihane needs to start-

Come On You Lions------ 

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

3 hours ago, avstu said:

True...we have what, 3 or 4 registered right backs, enough centre backs fit to play in Bruce's wing back system, yet insists on playing Jedinak and Tuanzebe out of position.  Seems very strange, and almost like he still doesn't trust his first 11. 

mzjj.jpg

20/08/2018 : Brentford beat Sheffield Wednesday 2-0 yesterday in the last of this weekend's games.
This result means AVFC drops to 5th (below Brentford), but we are still only 3 points behind the leaders Middlesbrough, with a game in hand.

AVFC RFC SAFC

• Larry-AV changed the title to Aston Villa 2-2 Brentford

Archived