FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Aston Villa 3-2 Wigan Athletic

avstu

On 8/11/2018 at 11:09 PM, villagaz711 said:

did you enjoy?

Very much!!! Unbelievable! I didn't think anything would ever top my first match, and that definitely still has a very special place in my heart, but this was something else. My first win. I was ecstatic. And it wasn't looking like we'd get the win. My boyfriend said that he looked over after the 3rd goal was scored and I had chills. I didn't even notice. I'm glad he noticed 🙂 amazing day

• avstu unpinned this topic
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/12/2018 at 11:25 PM, Klein said:

Very much!!! Unbelievable! I didn't think anything would ever top my first match, and that definitely still has a very special place in my heart, but this was something else. My first win. I was ecstatic. And it wasn't looking like we'd get the win. My boyfriend said that he looked over after the 3rd goal was scored and I had chills. I didn't even notice. I'm glad he noticed 🙂 amazing day

Fair play Klein, glad you had a good time and experienced a victory!

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

On 8/14/2018 at 10:07 AM, Dublin Villain said:

Fair play Klein, glad you had a good time and experienced a victory!

I can't believe it either!! Didn't seem we were going to!! Also, were going to be in Dublin in a few days.. any chance you're still in Dublin?!

Archived