Jump to content
FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Prediction League


Recommended Posts

Prediction League

Is this being run this year?

 

If so, I am happy to do a push on Twitter and we can get weekly predictions off there.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avstu said:

Prediction League

Is this being run this year?

 

If so, I am happy to do a push on Twitter and we can get weekly predictions off there.

 

Why not make it £5 fee to play??? either winner takes all or split 50/50 with a charity like Acorns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

 

Why not make it £5 fee to play??? either winner takes all or split 50/50 with a charity like Acorns.

I think it will be hard to get many to pay to play. Would keep people interested though I guess?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 7:34 PM, avstu said:

Prediction League

Is this being run this year?

If so, I am happy to do a push on Twitter and we can get weekly predictions off there.

16/07/2018 : Stu, I am prepared to run it again, provided people want to play. As one of the aims of the Prediction League is to get new Members for AVF, I disagree with any form of entrance fee, which would be a deterrent.

How would players get their predictions from Twitter to AVF ?

I do not have a Twitter account and have no wish to open one.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

16/07/2018 : Stu, I am prepared to run it again, provided people want to play. As one of the aims of the Prediction League is to get new Members for AVF, I disagree with any form of entrance fee, which would be a deterrent.

How would players get their predictions from Twitter to AVF ?

I do not have a Twitter account and have no wish to open one.

I think the best thing would be for me to copy and paste them. 

Then when I start posting the league table etc it will be links to the forum which will get people over.. hopefully.

It needs to be simple though. Like 5 points for correct score, 2 for correct result so everyone can understand. Like Super 6.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 for correct score, 5 for correct prediction ?

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, B6! said:

10 for correct score, 5 for correct prediction ?

Can do. Make it really simple.

Maybe instead of doing all games we could just keep it to Villa games only. So people just need to predict one game?

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, avstu said:

Can do. Make it really simple.

Maybe instead of doing all games we could just keep it to Villa games only. So people just need to predict one game?

I’m easy with it matey

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B6! said:

I’m easy with it matey

Just trying to simplify it so its easier for Larry scoring it and also it takes 2 seconds for someone to predict.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Link to post
Share on other sites

18/07/2018 : Just having Villa's matches will truly make my task easier !

It should also make the Prediction League more relevant to our Members and to any potential members.

Keep the scoring as it is, 10 points for the correct score and 5 points for the correct result but by a different score.

Expand the Prediction League to cover all of AVFC's FA Cup and League Cup games too.

AVFC RFC SAFC

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...