Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Protest

Protest

With so much going on at the club at the moment is it time the fans united as one - in a sensible manor - and made their feelings known to the board/owner before it’s too late?

Or is it not the time? Should we be patient and just get behind the lads and see what the future holds?

• Like 1

Judging by all accounts it will be mainly "lads"carrying us forward next season and they will be needing all the moral and vocal backing possible even more so if we get off to a rocky start.

On 7/14/2018 at 8:38 AM, avstu said:

Protest

With so much going on at the club at the moment is it time the fans united as one - in a sensible manor - and made their feelings known to the board/owner before it’s too late?

Or is it not the time? Should we be patient and just get behind the lads and see what the future holds? Or lets protest and disrupt the team even more!!

What do you hope to achieve? he is chinese and stubborn, we'll be in league 1 and he'll still believe in the 5 yr plan to get us a the greatest team in europe. He wont listen or take heed of the notice, you'll be wasting yours and others valuable time. Better to concentrate your positive energy towards the team who needs us the most right now. Or lets protest and disrupt the team even more!!

14 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

What do you hope to achieve? he is chinese and stubborn, we'll be in league 1 and he'll still believe in the 5 yr plan to get us a the greatest team in europe. He wont listen or take heed of the notice, you'll be wasting yours and others valuable time. Better to concentrate your positive energy towards the team who needs us the most right now. Or lets protest and disrupt the team even more!!

What do I hope to achieve? 

I never stated I wanted to protest. I asked what peoples view where and it is something doing the rounds on social media.