Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

Scottish Football Thread 18/19

I see normal service has resumed for Scotland, currently having their trousers pulled down and arse raped by Borat's brothers lol. Some things never change!

brilliant result,glad Scotland got beat cant bring myself to support a no voting traitorous self confessed cheat who used EBT's for financial gain also the SFA who stand back & do nothing

m2ThHd1o-KvVhMbtbmLiE8Q.jpg

controversial_dimitri.png

1 hour ago, Dimitri said:

brilliant result,glad Scotland got beat cant bring myself to support a no voting traitorous self confessed cheat who used EBT's for financial gain also the SFA who stand back & do nothing

Shows how shite your leagues are when mctit can win it

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

Just now, B6! said:

Shows how shite your leagues are when mctit can win it

McLeish was using EBT payments to avoid tax paying internationalists & other international players a fortune,he won 2 league titles,both won on the last day one of them by goal difference when we just returned home from playing a UEFA cup final v porto & the other scott McDonald for motherwell scored against us in the last min to hand rangers the title,dont get me wrong rangers ended paying for it yrs later going into admin then getting liquidated then forming into a new club & starting again in d3,btw he also got lucky with Birmingham city winning a lg cup trophy,he's the kinda c**t who would fall in a puddle of shite & come out smelling of roses,...san marino next up for Scotland,i hope Scotland get fucked

14 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

McLeish was using EBT payments to avoid tax paying internationalists & other international players a fortune,he won 2 league titles,both won on the last day one of them by goal difference when we just returned home from playing a UEFA cup final v porto & the other scott McDonald for motherwell scored against us in the last min to hand rangers the title,dont get me wrong rangers ended paying for it yrs later going into admin then getting liquidated then forming into a new club & starting again in d3,btw he also got lucky with Birmingham city winning a lg cup trophy,he's the kinda c**t who would fall in a puddle of shite & come out smelling of roses,...san marino next up for Scotland,i hope Scotland get fucked

f*ck me mate, you have more excuses than a scouser.

image.png

Championeeeeee Championeeeee Olee Oleee Oleeeee

You need people like me so people like you can point your fcuking fingers and say there's the bad guy

2 minutes ago, B6! said:

f*ck me mate, you have more excuses than a scouser.

not excuses its fact don't like a manager who denied our independence then sings FoS anthem,the 2 faced c**t,its f**cking shite being scottish

Just for the record ... and so folks know what Dimitri is talking about (does he, though ?). huh.png

Thursday 21st March 2019, European Championship Qualifying
Kazakhstan 3-0 Scotland

AVFC RFC SAFC

23/03/2019 : Scottish Challenge Cup Final, I will update the score in this post.

Saturday 23rd March
Connah's Quay Nomads 1-3 Ross County

Edited by Larry-AV
Score.

AVFC RFC SAFC

24/03/2019 : Scotland conquers the Everest of football ... and Kazakhstan lost 0-4 to Russia.

Sunday 24th March, European Championship Qualifying
San Marino 0-2 Scotland

Edited by Larry-AV
Formatting.

AVFC RFC SAFC