Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

2018-19 Pre Season

Just now, avstu said:

I went hard this week with the working out and i think i overdid it as i woke up this morning with a very sore knee. 😞

he has me doing cross fit, ,f**cking burpees !!! 

funniest.gif

Just now, Rawly1966 said:

he has me doing cross fit, ,f**cking burpees !!! 

Burpees are the devil haha. I do them with my work out. Hate them.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

18 hours ago, Max22 said:

who will be the most productive of the team in your opinion? Kodjia? Adomah? Hourihane?

Grealish if he stays.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

On 7/28/2018 at 6:46 PM, avstu said:

I went hard this week with the working out and i think i overdid it as i woke up this morning with a very sore knee. 😞

What 99% of PT's wont know is that pain in your knee is most likely down to a tight quad. The standard of PT's in this country is shocking!!!

24 minutes ago, lifelongvilla said:

What 99% of PT's wont know is that pain in your knee is most likely down to a tight quad. The standard of PT's in this country is shocking!!!

Yeah Karl said the exact same thing. Eased up after 4-5 days rest.

Mellberg_Signature.png

4 hours ago, avstu said:

Yeah Karl said the exact same thing. Eased up after 4-5 days rest.

Best thing you can do when it happens again is to do a set of squats 10-12 or so with just the bar on your shoulders then stretch your quads off for 2 mins minimum each side. repeat that a couple of times that day and you'll be pain free the following day. 😉 

7 hours ago, lifelongvilla said:

Best thing you can do when it happens again is to do a set of squats 10-12 or so with just the bar on your shoulders then stretch your quads off for 2 mins minimum each side. repeat that a couple of times that day and you'll be pain free the following day. 😉 

Will give it a go although my HIIT workout finishes with three sets of quads 

Mellberg_Signature.png

Eased up.. then woke up this morning with the exact same pain.

tried some squats and quad stretches this morning but still in pain. Hoping after a nights sleep it settles down.

Mellberg_Signature.png