Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

2018-19 Pre Season

9 hours ago, avstu said:

Wonder if we will get an idea of our starting XI v Hull with this team today?

I seriously hope it's nothing like what we saw today. Formation was an absolute mess, players didn't have a clue.

Absolutely lunacy from Bruce trying Jedinak at centre back repeatedly. He is not the answer and a proven calamity against any kind of quality as a centre half.

"This is not possible. What McGrath is doing is just not possible with the amount of preparation that he's had."

2 hours ago, Larry-AV said:

28/07/2018, Pre-Season Friendly : Dynamo Dresden 1-2 Aston Villa

A good result but sometimes we are our own worst enemy with misplaced passes. Also there is still too much square, back and around the houses play, which does not get our team to its target ... the goal !!!

We got 2 of the goals !!! They got 1 of the goals ,that meant we won 

9 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

We got 2 of the goals !!! They got 1 of the goals ,that meant we won 

I feel you are all ready and set for the new season now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 minute ago, Rawly1966 said:

Ready and waiting , off on holiday Wednesday so miss first 3 games lol , i booked it thinking we would be back in prem 😎

Rubbish fan.

(Saying that I miss the first home game as I am at a wedding) lol

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

1 minute ago, avstu said:

Rubbish fan.

(Saying that I miss the first home game as I am at a wedding) lol

This season is a nightmare for me for sure , I've so far worked out I will miss at least 12 games ,my job involves more traveling every year !!

3 minutes ago, Rawly1966 said:

This season is a nightmare for me for sure , I've so far worked out I will miss at least 12 games ,my job involves more traveling every year !!

I purchased an away season ticket and then I sold my house so I am on the scheme I probably can't make the most of haha, so you are not alone. The amount of mid-week games in this league don't help either.

Mellberg_Signature.png

5 minutes ago, avstu said:

I purchased an away season ticket and then I sold my house so I am on the scheme I probably can't make the most of haha, so you are not alone. The amount of mid-week games in this league don't help either.

Me to ,new house , and away scheme ,will go to everyone I'm in country for , I planned most of my travel then they go and move them ! 

Just now, Rawly1966 said:

Me to ,new house , and away scheme ,will go to everyone I'm in country for , I planned most of my travel then they go and move them ! 

Haha what did you expect though?

Mellberg_Signature.png