Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

2018-19 Pre Season

10 hours ago, CornyAVFC said:

Not long home, was over at the Kiddy game today. Not a lot to report, mixture of first team and youth. Conceded a poor goal but equalised pretty quick. Possibly Jack's last game in a Villa shirt. Think the official attendance was 2146 or something like that.

Aye reckon your right man --this time around anyways--i watched it on you -tube, could,nt help but think that Jack seemed to give a secondary thought,and then a goodbye wave to, and applauded the Villa fans, apparently there was 1000 of us at the game,---reminded me of James Milner in that game v West Ham i think, before he set off to join citeh---

by heck we will miss Jack and his silky sublime skills,may the footballing Gods help us.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

4 hours ago, freddy said:

reminded me of James Milner in that game v West Ham i think, before he set off to join citeh---

Let us hope against hope that history does not repeat itself, Freddy. finger-x.jpg

Also, let us hope we do not get a disgruntled 'makeweight' by way of 'dowry', should JG be transferred out.

AVFC RFC SAFC

49 minutes ago, Larry-AV said:

Let us hope against hope that history does not repeat itself, Freddy. finger-x.jpg

Also, let us hope we do not get a disgruntled 'makeweight' by way of 'dowry', should JG be transferred out.

Aye bang on Larry Stephen Ireland did,nt exactly get us off our feet chanting his name did he?----would think that if Jack goes then only cash transaction will suffice----and then for me its got to be £40M +---if Maddison went for £23M and Brooks for £10M---Then ote under £40M is daylight robbery---!!! typical Daniel Levy wanting something for nothing!!!!---i for one definately would prefer he stays but realisticaly what chance of promotion do we have?  with Chester and Kodjia probably packing too-i foresee Hutton Elphick or Whelan donning the captains armband and loads of youngsters being "blooded"

one things for sure if Spurs get their man---Jack will definately join thier legion of players gracing a 3 Lions shirt.

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Walsall v Aston Villa

WALSALL v ASTON VILLA
Tuesday 17th July
Banks Stadium

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

15 hours ago, CornyAVFC said:

heading over for this, b6 is putting me up for the night 

He puts everyone up. :D.

I enjoy Walsall away. Usually a fans pre-season game. I know a lot of people are bored of it but its a tradition now.

Mellberg_Signature.png

"Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second." - Paul Bryant

Steer, Hutton, Elphick, Chester, Taylor, Whelan, Hourihane, Lansbury, De Laet, Grealish, Kodjia.

SUBS: Bunn, Bree, Gardner, Adomah, Green, Davis, Knibbs.

Very experienced squad there.

Mellberg_Signature.png

Walsall 1   Villa 4       Hourihane 3    Whelan 1

finished with a 3-5-2   ---Clark  Elphick Hutton    with Bree and Green wing-backs, Albert Gardner Lansbury,  Davis Knibbs.

whats happened to O,Hare?  is he injured?

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

22 hours ago, freddy said:

Walsall 1   Villa 4       Hourihane 3    Whelan 1

finished with a 3-5-2   ---Clark  Elphick Hutton    with Bree and Green wing-backs, Albert Gardner Lansbury,  Davis Knibbs.

whats happened to O,Hare?  is he injured?

Yes Freddy. Ruled over for the start of the season.

Mellberg_Signature.png

220px-Burton_Albion_FC_logo.svg.png

ASTON VILLA v BURTON ALBION
Saturday 21st July
Pirelli Stadium

Mellberg_Signature.png