Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
oxf77

2000 FA Cup Final match ball

Afternoon, I'm looking for one of the match balls produced for the 2000 FA Cup Final with Chelsea. I don't mean one of the actual balls used during the match (although I wouldn't mind), just one of the 100+ produced for the occasion.

I have attached a photo below (most contain a ball number like "No. 5 of 100")

If you have one or know somebody who does, could you send me a private message and preferably a photo so I can see the condition? I can make generous offers.

Thanks in advance,

original.jpg

Book a cheap flight to Amsterdam try a prostitute then some class B drugs & some bevvy,you'll enjoy it,..lifes far too short.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, Dimitri said:

Book a cheap flight to Amsterdam try a prostitute then some class B drugs & some bevvy,you'll enjoy it,..lifes far too short.

Fortunately I don't need to pay for it, but thanks for the suggestion.

07/06/2018 : Welcome to AVF, Ox.

Don't worry about Dimitri, he usually talks balls !

Further to that, I cannot help you with a match ball. Regarding the 2000 FA Cup Final itself, I said at the time that if we had won it off that performance, then it would have been an embarrassment. It was a dismal display by AVFC that day ... with deja vu in 2015 !

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

On 6/7/2018 at 11:38 PM, Larry-AV said:

07/06/2018 : Welcome to AVF, Ox.

Don't worry about Dimitri, he usually talks balls !

Further to that, I cannot help you with a match ball. Regarding the 2000 FA Cup Final itself, I said at the time that if we had won it off that performance, then it would have been an embarrassment. It was a dismal display by AVFC that day ... with deja vu in 2015 !

Hi there, thanks for your kind message. You'd be surprised how many people own these things without realising, but I thought this would be a great place to ask.

2015 was a bit of a horror!