FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

2000 FA Cup Final match ball

Afternoon, I'm looking for one of the match balls produced for the 2000 FA Cup Final with Chelsea. I don't mean one of the actual balls used during the match (although I wouldn't mind), just one of the 100+ produced for the occasion.

I have attached a photo below (most contain a ball number like "No. 5 of 100")

If you have one or know somebody who does, could you send me a private message and preferably a photo so I can see the condition? I can make generous offers.

Thanks in advance,

original.jpg

On 6/4/2018 at 4:51 PM, Dimitri said:

Book a cheap flight to Amsterdam try a prostitute then some class B drugs & some bevvy,you'll enjoy it,..lifes far too short.

Fortunately I don't need to pay for it, but thanks for the suggestion.

07/06/2018 : Welcome to AVF, Ox.

Don't worry about Dimitri, he usually talks balls !

Further to that, I cannot help you with a match ball. Regarding the 2000 FA Cup Final itself, I said at the time that if we had won it off that performance, then it would have been an embarrassment. It was a dismal display by AVFC that day ... with deja vu in 2015 !

Edited by Larry-AV
Typo.

AVFC RFC SAFC

On 6/7/2018 at 11:38 PM, Larry-AV said:

07/06/2018 : Welcome to AVF, Ox.

Don't worry about Dimitri, he usually talks balls !

Further to that, I cannot help you with a match ball. Regarding the 2000 FA Cup Final itself, I said at the time that if we had won it off that performance, then it would have been an embarrassment. It was a dismal display by AVFC that day ... with deja vu in 2015 !

Hi there, thanks for your kind message. You'd be surprised how many people own these things without realising, but I thought this would be a great place to ask.

2015 was a bit of a horror!

• 1 year later...