Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
avstu

FFP TALK

All FFP rumours and talk here..

Apparently, Burnley should be paying Villa around £1m this summer after Ashley Westwood appeared in more than half of Burnley's game this season.

Link

Isn't there money coming in from Carlos Gill too

2 minutes ago, villagaz711 said:

The FFP rule is BS. There are ways around it!!!

If Wolves hadn't gone up they would of had serious problems with FFP , They are fine now ,  Same as us ,  we would of got round it by winning last Saturday , And its not just us , I hear our noisy neighbours down the road in small heath have serious FFP issues

what about Gollini ?    do Atalanta owe us anything?

Funny how big clubs get around it such as Barca who bought players during a transfer embargo. What utter bullshit

3 minutes ago, Patrick said:

If Wolves hadn't gone up they would of had serious problems with FFP , They are fine now ,  Same as us ,  we would of got round it by winning last Saturday , And its not just us , I hear our noisy neighbours down the road in small heath have serious FFP issues

F*#k them. How serious is Tony Xia????? I see it he has a few choices. 1st sell our assets ie Jack, Chester and Kodjia who as a total we may get £30m but then we have to replace them with who? 2nd change manager for one who is used to working with financial constraints like dean Smith, but then again has Bruce ever had money to spend at Hull or Blues? (not to my knowledge)..No...so maybe better the devil you know. 3rd Dr Tony thinks f*#k it spend the money and take the hit next year. 4th sell the naming rights of villa park to Recon for £200-300m similar to what man city/ arsenal did to generate income.

As for wolves they were quite clever what they did, they got an agent who can top quality players enticing them of richer finances (ie premier league or even a move to bigger teams) and not having to pay huge loan fees. Its reported that Neves cost £6m loan fee but his parent club paid his wages, so £3m to pay his wages and £3m to parent club. Clever way if you ask me!!! Why didnt we think of it.  

Now lets think how things stand today (1/6/18) in terms of the starting xi next season.

steer

elmohamady                                             chester                                                       elphick                                                     bree

jedinak

hourihane

green                                                                                          grealish                                                                                        adomah

kodjia

ok its not a team that will get us automatic promotion but its definitely a team worth building on. Lets not forget there are players like Richards, Gardener, Tshibola, Mcormack plus the likes of Sulliman, O'hare, RHM etc. I know that people will look upon Richards, Gardener, Tshiblola, Mcormack who couldnt be arsed or so were told, but have you gone to work thinking 'i wont do my job today'??? All they need is a stern talking to about what there expectation is. We are not doom and gloomed, we are ASTON VILLA founders of the football league!!!!

Gil has bought in around £1.5m, Gollini - £3.5m and around £1m from Westwood so far. 

So we have raised around £6m already this summer. It is unclear if the Amavi money comes in this summer also.

12 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

F*#k them. How serious is Tony Xia????? I see it he has a few choices. 1st sell our assets ie Jack, Chester and Kodjia who as a total we may get £30m but then we have to replace them with who? 2nd change manager for one who is used to working with financial constraints like dean Smith, but then again has Bruce ever had money to spend at Hull or Blues? (not to my knowledge)..No...so maybe better the devil you know. 3rd Dr Tony thinks f*#k it spend the money and take the hit next year. 4th sell the naming rights of villa park to Recon for £200-300m similar to what man city/ arsenal did to generate income.

As for wolves they were quite clever what they did, they got an agent who can top quality players enticing them of richer finances (ie premier league or even a move to bigger teams) and not having to pay huge loan fees. Its reported that Neves cost £6m loan fee but his parent club paid his wages, so £3m to pay his wages and £3m to parent club. Clever way if you ask me!!! Why didnt we think of it.  

Now lets think how things stand today (1/6/18) in terms of the starting xi next season.

steer

elmohamady                                             chester                                                       elphick                                                     bree

jedinak

hourihane

green                                                                                          grealish                                                                                        adomah

kodjia

ok its not a team that will get us automatic promotion but its definitely a team worth building on. Lets not forget there are players like Richards, Gardener, Tshibola, Mcormack plus the likes of Sulliman, O'hare, RHM etc. I know that people will look upon Richards, Gardener, Tshiblola, Mcormack who couldnt be arsed or so were told, but have you gone to work thinking 'i wont do my job today'??? All they need is a stern talking to about what there expectation is. We are not doom and gloomed, we are ASTON VILLA founders of the football league!!!!

I am unsure if Steer is a strong enough option. Looked decent against lower opposition in the cup but looked very average while on loan the season before. 

Elphick is close to signing for Reading also.