FORUM IS CURRENTLY BEING UPGRADED, PLEASE BEAR WITH US. ×

Steve Bruce

Patrick

Latest story doing the rounds is Steve Bruce is about to walk out on Villa to Join Leeds , A case of jump ship before you are pushed overboard

fliegetn0.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7269150a5639e6750cec4a991765a3bb_normal.

Steve Bruce: “It’s going to take time and for me, I honestly feel like I’m starting all over again”.

That because you’ve built nothing lasting or sustainable in your 2 years at #avfc Indeed, fair to say Bruce has left no meaningful legacy at any club he’s managed.

He was always going to have this excuse, great thing is his mates in the media will lap it up and call out the club and the foreign owners when they sack him in November, should have just got rid now, took the flack and laughed when we did better under a new manager

Success brings stability not just buying random players on excessive wages. The sooner our owners realize Bruce's operating mode, the sooner they'll stop pissing money down the toilet. Bruce is incapable of changing, so you have to change him for someone smarter.

Exactly! The argument of bruce and stability is not something i buy.

The bloke is pathetic, I am starting over again it is bloody pathetic, part of the problem that almost ruined us

#Factz he's a non progressive manager who lives off past achievements, incapable of developing the career of any professional footballer looking to innovate their game, it's sad, because we'll miss out on decent players because Bruce is at the helm, "I wanna play for SB.😊"

Like him or Loathe him, He's the man in charge, so lets get behind him.!!!

HEITS

UTV!!!!! 

• 1 month later...

John Percy in the Telegraph is suggesting that there is “no appetite” to change the manager currently. If this is true I wonder if the board are regarding this season as consolidation so we can have a proper go next season, once FFP has been resolved. The main aim is possibly to be far enough up the table that the points deduction won’t lead to relegation. It may not be palatable to many supporters, but it makes sense to clear the decks and start planning to hit the ground running next summer, when the structure is in place and possibly a new manager also. Obviously in the event of promotion, plans simply switch forward a year, although NSWE probably realise that this would be unrealistic, minus 12 points come May. 

On 9/24/2018 at 8:08 AM, Andy said:

Any truth in the rumours that Bruce has gone back to Portugal? Strange considering the quick turnaround before the next match. 

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Any truth in the rumours that Bruce has gone back to Portugal? Strange considering the quick turnaround before the next match. 

He said he would be back at work Monday morning in his post match spiel on Saturday!! dont reckon he nor them deserved to have Sunday off----should all have been at B.H. practicing free kicks corners passing the ball to a Claret and Blue shirt and getting over the half way line!!!!!-

maybe he thinks he,s earned a short holiday----maybe he,s taken the Boyz with him for a quick UNearned sunshine break,!!!

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

26 minutes ago, freddy said:

He said he would be back at work Monday morning in his post match spiel on Saturday!! dont reckon he nor them deserved to have Sunday off----should all have been at B.H. practicing free kicks corners passing the ball to a Claret and Blue shirt and getting over the half way line!!!!!-

maybe he thinks he,s earned a short holiday----maybe he,s taken the Boyz with him for a quick UNearned sunshine break,!!!

Either way it is strange that he wasn’t involved in the Grealish announcement. 

5 hours ago, Andy said:

Either way it is strange that he wasn’t involved in the Grealish announcement. 

On reflction I see what you mean now Andy -it would have been a bit of a coup and much  needed  PR hype to have been on the photo with Jack after Vila "secured" the services of our jewel in the crown for 5 years-- rather than Jack on his lonesome----yes a wee bit odd/

2uhvolf.jpg

passionate_freddy.png

Archived