Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com

Welcome to Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Aston Villa Forum - avillafan.com by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Patrick

Dr Tony's statement.

What a load of tosh. Statement from him the other day said  nothing. All he done was beat about the bush and state the obvious. We are in serious financial trouble. Bloody hell that's no surprise we all knew that would be the case if we never got promoted. No mention of the manager.  Is he backing him or what. To stop social media speculation we need to know if the board,  round and wyness want Steve Bruce to manage the team next season, back him or  sack him if not relieve him of his duties and let's get the new man in.  We don't want to be looking for a new manager in August. 

Good article on Villa and where it all went wrong

12 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Good article on Villa and where it all went wrong

I enjoyed this and it does sum it up. Football is the only business that an owner cant put money into his own business. It's crazy. Why don't we challenge the EFL?

14 hours ago, Patrick said:

What a load of tosh. Statement from him the other day said  nothing. All he done was beat about the bush and state the obvious. We are in serious financial trouble. Bloody hell that's no surprise we all knew that would be the case if we never got promoted. No mention of the manager.  Is he backing him or what. To stop social media speculation we need to know if the board,  round and wyness want Steve Bruce to manage the team next season, back him or  sack him if not relieve him of his duties and let's get the new man in.  We don't want to be looking for a new manager in August. 

What would you do??

11 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

What would you do??

I don’t think anything else could have been said to be honest.

If we are in trouble and he makes it clear then the vultures will circle as that article suggests.

If we aren’t as bad as the media are making out and we are prepared like Wyness suggested back in February then it will inflait prices in the market when we look to bring in new players and possibly a new manager.

I do wish English clubs were changed similar to German clubs where fans own 51% or the club. At least then there is clear transparency of where we are instead of all this scaremongering in the media.

13 hours ago, villagaz711 said:

What would you do??

Well if i was him i would let the fans know whats happening with the manager ,  personally i would relieve him of his duty , or i might come out in the statement and say i want Steve Bruce to carry on as manager and he has my backing , or i would pay him off so Steve can leave the club by mutual consent with his head held high.  Fans are split , there is social media unrest , All this could be solved by a little tweet from Dr Xia letting us know where he stands on the subject of Steve Bruce. The silence is deafening

More nonsense in the sun , although there could be something in it as they name the person leading the bid to buy the club of Dr Tony xia 

It hasn't gone through yet

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:30 AM, avstu said:

I don’t think anything else could have been said to be honest.

If we are in trouble and he makes it clear then the vultures will circle as that article suggests.

If we aren’t as bad as the media are making out and we are prepared like Wyness suggested back in February then it will inflait prices in the market when we look to bring in new players and possibly a new manager.

I do wish English clubs were changed similar to German clubs where fans own 51% or the club. At least then there is clear transparency of where we are instead of all this scaremongering in the media.

I suspect that all may not be as bleak as we are told, my reasoning been that it seems the club was prepared to offer Terry another season, do clubs so desperate that selling the training ground is talked about offer players £60k a week ?